Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/14/2006 4:09:50 PM EDT
Ok, what's the BEST way to avoid spending an arm and a leg on V day?  The rules are: 1. no spending more than the required materials cost, and 2. She can't be pissed off at it.
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 4:10:51 PM EDT
[#1]
if you're just now looking for something, she's gonna be pissed no matter what.
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 4:11:28 PM EDT
[#2]
haha, no, you're IBTP. and also, I already did the dinner thing.
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 4:15:51 PM EDT
[#3]
I think the best thing to do is spend lots of time & effort.  If it took lots of thought to get it done, then its all good, whatever it might be.  (or at least looks like it took lots of thought and effort)
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 5:51:05 PM EDT
[#4]
shameless BTT
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 8:33:14 PM EDT
[#5]
Local Aldi store has 1/2 doz. roses for $2.99.  Took care of two ladies for $6.  One was thrilled, the other (the wife) was the usual grump.  Real glad I only spend a couple of bucks on her.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top