Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/24/2016 8:28:05 AM EDT
The fucker ain't begging for money.  I must get 10 emails a day from the rest them.  My spam folder is busting at the seams.
Cruz has been the worst.  You donate money to their campaign and somehow, its as if you have adopted them, the just keep
coming back for more.
Link Posted: 2/24/2016 8:33:23 AM EDT
[#1]
I heard my first presidential ad yesterday, it was Cruz. In Dallas, we primary Tuesday.

I dont listen to much radio and watch no TV.
Link Posted: 2/24/2016 8:55:28 AM EDT
[#2]
Every political office in the land from local all the way up to POTUS is for sale. Local elections cost thousands, state in the millions, federal in the hundreds of millions and now the POTUS is into the billions. If you like the fact that the 1% will not only own you but rule you then today's political climate is your cup of mud. Me not so much.
Link Posted: 2/24/2016 8:59:28 AM EDT
[#3]
I know I'm about sick of deleting all the spam e-mail Cruz and his shills send me begging for money. I've yet to see any such tripe from the other hopefuls.
Link Posted: 2/24/2016 9:29:27 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Every political office in the land from local all the way up to POTUS is for sale. Local elections cost thousands, state in the millions, federal in the hundreds of millions and now the POTUS is into the billions. If you like the fact that the 1% will not only own you but rule you then today's political climate is your cup of mud. Me not so much.
View Quote

Tell you what's not my cup of tea.  Shelling out money to fucking losers. Shelling out money to the RNC, only to watch them stab us in the back.
Link Posted: 2/24/2016 9:30:16 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Tell you what's not my cup of tea.  Shelling out money to fucking losers. Shelling out money to the RNC, only to watch them stab us in the back.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This right here.
Link Posted: 2/24/2016 9:31:24 AM EDT
[#6]
What is Trump's net worth and what is Cruz's?
Link Posted: 2/24/2016 9:33:04 AM EDT
[#7]
I donated $25 to TRUMP's campaign as he is cheap with his own money.
Link Posted: 2/24/2016 9:37:40 AM EDT
[#8]
You obviously dont understand how campaigns work, OP.

Link Posted: 2/24/2016 9:38:57 AM EDT
[#9]
So one of the big money guys who buys politicians decided to cut out the middle man and just run himself.  So what's worse voting for the puppeteer or the puppet?
Link Posted: 2/24/2016 9:48:55 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote

I donated to Cruz's campaign and would donate again if he won the nomination but he isn't going to.  I'm just sick
of all of the "stories" that go with each request for my donation.  Cruz isn't going to lose because of lack of funds and
Trump isn't going to win because of excess of funds.
Link Posted: 2/24/2016 10:00:30 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

I donated to Cruz's campaign and would donate again if he won the nomination but he isn't going to.  I'm just sick
of all of the "stories" that go with each request for my donation.  Cruz isn't going to lose because of lack of funds and
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Rand Paul's solicitation emails were structured the same, with stories.  They read like the flyers the NRA sends out begging for money.  I read an article that said Rand didn't like asking for money from people and it was one of his shortcomings in his campaign.  I think these campaigns hire these companies to do their fundraising for them.  I very highly doubt the candidate themselves actually writes any of those sob stories.  

Question?  Is this the first election that you've donated to a presidential candidate?  First for me, so it was the first time I saw these type emails (other than what the NRA sends, which is nearly identical).  I've seen what you posted by several members here and I'm beginning to wonder if it's the first time people have donated, therefore the first time they have gotten the solicitations.
Link Posted: 2/24/2016 10:13:48 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote

Me neither, I won't spend a fucking dime on a politician or a political party.  It's better spent IMO giving it to organizations that fight to protect our rights.
Link Posted: 2/24/2016 10:23:56 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The RNC has not made contact with me since we discussed funding for John McCain, and I don't expect to hear from them again.
Link Posted: 2/24/2016 10:45:07 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Rand Paul's solicitation emails were structured the same, with stories.  They read like the flyers the NRA sends out begging for money.  I read an article that said Rand didn't like asking for money from people and it was one of his shortcomings in his campaign.  I think these campaigns hire these companies to do their fundraising for them.  I very highly doubt the candidate themselves actually writes any of those sob stories.  

Question?  Is this the first election that you've donated to a presidential candidate?  First for me, so it was the first time I saw these type emails (other than what the NRA sends, which is nearly identical).  I've seen what you posted by several members here and I'm beginning to wonder if it's the first time people have donated, therefore the first time they have gotten the solicitations.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

First time donating?   God no,  I"m in my 60s.  I will only donate to a specific candidate now, no more party donations for me.
Every time the RNC sends me one of those polls, I hand write something back to them.
Link Posted: 2/24/2016 11:22:17 AM EDT
[#15]

I get daily multiple emails from Cruz.

I donated money to him and worked as a volunteer in his Senate campaign four years ago and was happy to do it.

I voted for Cruz in all three elections to get him into the Senate, and was happy to do it.  I don't think that any of the Cruzettes here in GD have ever actually voted for him at all.

I have been less than thrilled with his performance as Texas' junior senator, but will probably vote for him when he comes up for re-election.

His multiple daily emails that fill me inbox are such whiney, sniveling little pleas for more money, and then more money, that they are sickening.

I hope he survives this presidential run, but feel that he has already severely damaged himself in the process.

And Rubio . . . well that little Cuban cocksucker can just go straight to hell.

Link Posted: 2/24/2016 11:24:31 AM EDT
[#16]
And . . . OBTW . . .

TRUMP 2016

Link Posted: 2/24/2016 11:37:40 AM EDT
[#17]
Is it true donald has yet to use any of his own money?  I think he is running off suckersbwhi give him money.  Will he go cheap in the general too?  Or will he start taking big donor money.
Link Posted: 2/24/2016 11:40:08 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote

If Cruz wins the White House we will revisit your question in 8 years.
Link Posted: 2/24/2016 12:14:51 PM EDT
[#19]
Trump    making GD  great again
Link Posted: 2/24/2016 12:18:36 PM EDT
[#20]
Only thing I'd donate to a politician is a box of cat shit like the mystery gift guy.
Link Posted: 2/24/2016 12:30:00 PM EDT
[#21]
¡15!  ¡¡FIFTEEN!!  ¡15 FUCKING TRUMP THREADS ON THE HOME PAGE!

¡¡¡FUCK YOU ALL!!!  ¡ITS TOTALLY UNNECESSARY!

¡TRUMP 2016!

Link Posted: 2/24/2016 12:41:48 PM EDT
[#22]
Trump thread post bump.
Link Posted: 2/24/2016 12:48:25 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Trump thread post bump.
View Quote

Actually, not so much a Trump thread as much as a "whiney beggers" thread.
Should OP change the title to avoid the butt hurt?
Link Posted: 2/24/2016 2:34:48 PM EDT
[#24]
http://talkingpointsmemo.com/cafe/trump-bags-first-mega-campaign-contribution-from-disgraced-ex-con
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top