Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/13/2005 12:01:20 AM EDT
"E.J. you couldn't recognize the truth if it jumped out of your latte."--Bill O'Reilly

Bill can come off as an ass sometimes, but I really enjoy his pointed, matter-of-fact humor.
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 12:07:30 AM EDT
[#1]
"Who's the new assistant?  She's pretty hot!"

EPOCH
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 7:18:22 AM EDT
[#2]
Who's E.J.?
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 7:22:52 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

EPOCH

BigDozer66
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 7:48:45 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Who's E.J.?

He's a newspaper columnist (who I think works for the Washington Post) who recently wrote some articles criticizing fox news, in general, and bill o'reilly, in particular, in regards to how FNC was reporting on the situation going on in new orleans.
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 7:52:14 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

EPOCH

img.photobucket.com/albums/v373/BigDozer66/xscuseless.gif

BigDozer66

+1
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 11:20:30 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Who's E.J.?

He's a newspaper columnist (who I think works for the Washington Post) who recently wrote some articles criticizing fox news, in general, and bill o'reilly, in particular, in regards to how FNC was reporting on the situation going on in new orleans.

Yep.
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 11:26:46 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Who's E.J.?

ED Hill is one good looking woman. Smart and pretty. E.J. I really dont know who that was probably some liberal POS.
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 11:29:56 AM EDT
[#8]
I'm guessing it's E.J. Dionne, a lispy, left wing, liberal columnist. A real smarty pants.
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 11:32:33 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

EPOCH

img.photobucket.com/albums/v373/BigDozer66/xscuseless.gif

BigDozer66

+1

Link

Quoted directly from court documents:
   [D]uring the course of their dinner in early May 2002, Defendant BILL O'REILLY's demeanor abruptly changed. O'REILLY's eyes became glazed and bizarrely strayed in opposite directions. Suddenly, without provocation or warning, Defendant BILL O'REILLY said to Plaintiff ANDREA MACKRIS: "And just use your vibrator to blow off steam." When Plaintiff reddened, Defendant BILL O'REILLY asked lewdly: "What, you've got a vibrator, don't you? Every girl does." When Plaintiff replied indignantly, "No, and no, they don't. Does your wife?" Defendant replied: "Yes, in fact she does. She'd kill me if she knew I was telling you!" Plaintiff was repulsed.

Link Posted: 9/13/2005 11:34:06 AM EDT
[#10]
So pretty much a pulse defines "hot" around here.
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 11:41:48 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

I'm guessing my lame attempt at humor missed here...  I put the "Who's the new assisant? She's pretty hot" in reference to Bill's $10 million sexually harrassment case.

Oh well, they can't all be comic gems

EPOCH  
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 11:57:22 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

So true, so true!
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 12:03:58 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Yea, just look in the threads with a mention of Angelina Jolie.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top