Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
PSA
Member Login

Posted: 5/2/2009 6:07:34 AM EDT
Where can I get the most 7.62x39 for my sks right now?
Link Posted: 5/2/2009 6:08:44 AM EDT
academy, and you save money on shipping
Link Posted: 5/2/2009 6:12:56 AM EDT
link?
Link Posted: 5/2/2009 6:15:44 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 5/2/2009 6:19:34 AM EDT by mjohn3006]
Originally Posted By Circle_Cutter:
link?

Academy is a store. A physical store. They do NOT have country wide locations.  But everyone that has one near them assumes as much and talks about it like anyone can go down the street to it.

http://www.academy.com/  Looks like the only one in the entirety of Florida is in Pensacola.

The closest one to me is in fucking South Carolina 2 states away and it pisses me off when people casually tell me to go to Academy.
Link Posted: 5/2/2009 6:17:09 AM EDT
Cheaper Than Dirt!!!!!!

Link Posted: 5/2/2009 6:17:21 AM EDT
Link Posted: 5/2/2009 6:18:00 AM EDT
Originally Posted By smokiexd45:

Academy doesn't have stores in Florida.
Link Posted: 5/2/2009 6:19:41 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 5/2/2009 6:20:17 AM EDT by savage_winchester]
Originally Posted By mjohn3006:
link?

Academy is a store. A physical store. They do NOT have country wide locations.  But everyone that has one near them assumes as much and talks about it like anyone can go down the street to it.

http://www.academy.com/  Looks like the only one in the entirety of Florida is in Pensacola.

The closest one to me is in fucking South Carolina 2 states away and it pisses me off when people casually tell me to go to Academy.

Yep. It was driving me bonkers when all the threads were active about the Monarch x39 that they had on sale not too long ago. Nearest Academy to me is TN or SC
Link Posted: 5/2/2009 6:22:51 AM EDT
Originally Posted By CWO:
Originally Posted By smokiexd45:

Academy doesn't have stores in Florida.

According to their website, they have one. In Pensacola.
Link Posted: 5/2/2009 6:23:18 AM EDT
Originally Posted By sporter:
Cheaper Than Dirt!!!!!!

I like this place. Great selection. Prices seem kinda high though.

Link Posted: 5/2/2009 6:26:16 AM EDT
Link Posted: 5/2/2009 6:30:34 AM EDT
Originally Posted By ahnglw:
Cheaper Than Dirt!!!!!!

I like this place. Great selection. Prices seem kinda high though.

Sarcasm.  I would not buy dirt from CTD because it too would be sky high x2.
Link Posted: 5/2/2009 7:23:45 AM EDT
Damn noobs seem unwilling to search or even use google.

Link Posted: 5/2/2009 7:30:09 AM EDT
Originally Posted By M4-Stag:

I'll remember you said that the next time someone posts a thread about "how come I haven't gotten my order from Botach/Rguns/etc" and you post up "damn noob, should have asked here first we would have told you those places scam everybody."

Way to rag on a guy for asking about buying ammo on the biggest gun forum on the internet.  Stay classy.
Link Posted: 5/2/2009 7:32:17 AM EDT
Your not going to get much ammo for a hundred bucks.
Link Posted: 5/2/2009 7:33:46 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 5/2/2009 7:35:17 AM EDT by justsayin]
link?

Kinda like when they say go to Gander Mtn, Cabelas, or Sportsman's Warehouse?

Link Posted: 5/2/2009 7:38:00 AM EDT
Originally Posted By savage_winchester:
link?

Yep. It was driving me bonkers when all the threads were active about the Monarch x39 that they had on sale not too long ago. Nearest Academy to me is TN or SC

sorry fellas, wasnt trying to rub it in. I honestly thought Academy was nationwide.

Link Posted: 5/2/2009 7:45:13 AM EDT
Cheaper Than Dirt!!!!!!

HELL YES!!

I hear they have 10rds of 7.62X39 FMJ for $100. Coincidence OP?

I think not.
Link Posted: 5/2/2009 7:47:41 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Darrellbear:
Ammo Deals

Ammo Engine

Thanks!!
Link Posted: 5/2/2009 7:48:05 AM EDT
Deal with it.  Do I cry when somebody says "Go to Dicks", or Go to "Cabelas" because they aren't close???

5 Academy's withn 20 minutes of me....

FWIW, I believe they are limiting you to two boxes per caliber of ammo right now.
Link Posted: 5/2/2009 7:51:56 AM EDT
No offence but for only a $100.00 order in this sales climate. hit up you local wally world at least you will have re loadable brass.
Link Posted: 5/2/2009 8:15:07 AM EDT
Try the AK47 forum. They would have the best info for you.
Link Posted: 5/2/2009 8:16:39 AM EDT
I will ship you 10 rounds for that $100.
Link Posted: 5/2/2009 9:24:32 AM EDT

Originally Posted By -Duke-Nukem-:

Originally Posted By M4-Stag:

I'll remember you said that the next time someone posts a thread about "how come I haven't gotten my order from Botach/Rguns/etc" and you post up "damn noob, should have asked here first we would have told you those places scam everybody."

Way to rag on a guy for asking about buying ammo on the biggest gun forum on the internet.  Stay classy.

I stand by my post.  When I was a new guy here I would read thru posts for hours and use search engines before ever asking for anything and I still do.  I currently have a question in GD because after 8 hours of searching I could not find the answer anywhere.  So far not one reply.  Some of these guys are just plain lazy.  

As far as "a thread about "how come I haven't gotten my order from
Botach/Rguns/etc" and you post up "damn noob, should have asked here
first we would have told you those places scam everybody."  "Buyer beware" Do your research. Besides that would be a "legit question."  

Where can I get some 7.62x39 is not.  A simple search in google or a phone call to a local gun shop ought to come up with an answer or look in our ammo section would provide an answer also.  These new guys need to look thru the site, their answers are already here 95% of the time.  Call me classy, I can live with that.

Top Top