Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/25/2004 7:25:41 PM EDT
where can I get the best deal and good service to get YHM parts for a rifle build? I have only seen scant few parts on the auction sites but need more. thanks.
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 7:27:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Bright Flashlights in the Equipment Exchange has all the YHM products and has really good prices.
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 7:30:51 PM EDT
[#2]
Damn , that was fast. Yeah I just got an email from him and you are right, good prices! thanks!
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 7:31:23 PM EDT
[#3]
try www.rbprecision.com they are very goood to deal with.
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 7:32:01 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Damn , that was fast. Yeah I just got an email from him and you are right, good prices! thanks!

For my services, I require one YHM item to be delivered to me.

I think I'll take..... a flip-up rear sight.  

IM me for my address.
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 7:32:37 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
try www.rbprecision.com they are very goood to deal with.

Forgot to mention them.  Very good service and prices from these folks also.  I have made several orders.
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 7:38:40 PM EDT
[#6]
You can order direct.

www.yankeehillmachine.com/

When I bought my Phantom FS,  they were selling at a competative price.

If the savings are ony a $ or two over some other seller, take into consideration shipping costs and returns If there's a problem, you might be better off going direct than through a middle man.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top