Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Page General » Pets
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 9/13/2010 7:37:52 AM EDT
Hey all,

Where do you guys get your pet meds? My dog has been on Advantage Multi and it has been working well for him. I got the first 6 moths supply from the vet, but it was $$$!

I know that I need a prescription, but what is the best (cheapest) place to get stuff like this online? How does one go about getting (or showing proof of) a script for this?

I'm trying to save a few bucks if I can.

Thanks,

Popov
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 9:23:21 AM EDT
there's tv commercials for 1800 pet meds...

I dunno... my cats are indoor, so I don't even bother with flea treatments...
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 3:11:11 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Popov:
Hey all,

Where do you guys get your pet meds? My dog has been on Advantage Multi and it has been working well for him. I got the first 6 moths supply from the vet, but it was $$$!

I know that I need a prescription, but what is the best (cheapest) place to get stuff like this online? How does one go about getting (or showing proof of) a script for this?

I'm trying to save a few bucks if I can.

Thanks,

Popov

Petmeds2go was who we used., only a couple times as the vet we switched to didn't carry the meds we wanted. Have never asked for a script for anything else as the treatment we recieve is above and beyond in my eye. Got 2 dogs and the wife has 3 cats/rodents and when the time comes the Dr will do the deed and offer to take care off everything and refuse $$ BTDT
Vet faxes in RX
Page General » Pets
Top Top