Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/23/2005 9:03:00 PM EDT
I have bought my last IronMan Timex.  A button fell off yesterday and it is one of the ones you need to flip through the features.  This watch was a replacement for one that did the same thing before on a different button.

I will spend up to 75 bucks if I have to but prefer less then 50

Thanks,

Patsue
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 9:07:00 PM EDT
[#1]
I just bought this one recently, $97 at Amazon.
Solar powered
Stainless steel band
atomic clock receiver
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 9:50:17 PM EDT
[#2]
I love my G-Shock watches.  For your price range, the standard models all work well.  A little more will get you solar power, atomic clock settings, etc.  I'm also tagging this for a good on-line source.  Noticed that Wal-Mart actually carries a good selection of the entry level ones.

HTH

Link Posted: 12/23/2005 9:58:42 PM EDT
[#3]
tag.  

My G-shock is so old I can remember when I bought it. I'm sure I've had it longer than my kids and maybe longer than the wife too.  It still works and looks great, but it can't last forever.  
Can it?
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 10:07:40 PM EDT
[#4]
I like the idea of them, but some of the G shocks are so damn big they look ridiculous.
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 2:18:51 AM EDT
[#5]
Ebay.  If you have patience you can get the exact model you want pretty reasonable.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top