Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/26/2006 5:53:51 PM EDT
Just walked from the home office to my living room to find my son (3 months) asleep on his moms chest and her passed out as well.

Nothing special for you guys...but for a new dad it doesn't get much better - unless of course it was my chest and me sleeping!
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 6:06:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 6:07:09 PM EDT
[#2]
When my son was born, he fell asleep on my chest every night. So I know the feeling.
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 6:11:03 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
When my son was born, he fell asleep on my chest every night. So I know the feeling. hr

- Yeah, i got busted for the sleeping on my chest thing...my MIL has my wife convinced I will fall asleep and crush him. She does not understand that I lay flat on my back an have him on my chest...if anything he will cause me to shallow breath and passout and die.
I don't have the stones to tell her that he spent everynight the first week home asleep on my chest..
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 6:13:31 PM EDT
[#4]
my wife has pics of my  babies sleeping on me..........it's part of the whole bonding thing, and it's great to look back at the pics, now that my girls are giving me gray hair  
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 6:15:11 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:
When my son was born, he fell asleep on my chest every night. So I know the feeling.

- Yeah, i got busted for the sleeping on my chest thing...my MIL has my wife convinced I will fall asleep and crush him. She does not understand that I lay flat on my back an have him on my chest...if anything he will cause me to shallow breath and passout and die.
I don't have the stones to tell her that he spent everynight the first week home asleep on my chest..

People say that. After a bit, I would put him between me and his mother, and we didnt move. She has very bad nightmares and used to kick the crap out of me at night, but once he was there, we didnt budge. Kinda funny.
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 7:32:20 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Just walked from the home office to my living room to find my son (3 months) asleep on his moms chest and her passed out as well.

Nothing special for you guys...but for a new dad it doesn't get much better - unless of course it was my chest and me sleeping!

One of the MANY great moments in Fatherhood... enjoy it, REMEMBER it... Cherish it!
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 8:06:50 AM EDT
[#7]
I miss that a lot.  My kids are too old for that now.  Something about a child sleeping on your chest that makes it hard for you to stay awake!
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 8:37:22 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
yep. it's the little things. almost brings a tear to your eye, doesn't it.
before long he'll be leaving your tools all over the driveway

Better that than wearing his mom's underwear.

Link Posted: 2/27/2006 11:05:09 AM EDT
[#9]
Yup, nothing better.  Mine is eight and I still love it when she curls up in my lap and falls asleep.  
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 11:25:32 AM EDT
[#10]
It's all fun and games until your six year old wanders into your bed and then starts to have a nightmare.  My daughter punched me in the face at least five times before she woke up.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top