Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 8/23/2017 4:58:14 AM EST
What is good for generic/non specialty !

I prefer breyers coffee vs the rest..

Not willing to spend more than $7.00 a half gallon( aka hagan daaz or etc..)

Is blue bunny any good? Only a few store carry it in hawaii. I really wish that we could have some Kona coffee ice cream ; it would be hella expensive even for us locals.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 5:05:46 AM EST
Fuck the generic shit. I like Blue Bell Coffee ice cream. Fucking LOVE that shit... but I don't get it very often. Kinda don't want to get the 'beetus.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 5:21:46 AM EST
Matthew_Q: Blue Bell almost went out of business because of a contamination problem they couldn't ship product; actually technically the people that formerly controlled the company is no longer there.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 5:52:24 AM EST
Turkey Hill has a new mocha flavor called Double Dunker which is pretty awesome.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 6:10:53 AM EST
[Last Edit: 8/23/2017 6:12:21 AM EST by chainshaw]
If you can find Private Selection (Krogers premium store brand) at King Sooper, you should really try that. I believe that it is superior to Breyers.

Also, the Black Raspberry Dark Chocolate Chunk ice cream is pretty freaking good.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 6:12:13 AM EST
Get vanilla and just mix in a little left over coffee from the previous day. It's awesome.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 6:13:33 AM EST
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Jahdai42:
Turkey Hill has a new mocha flavor called Double Dunker which is pretty awesome.
View Quote
Their pistachio almond is pretty good.

My favorite is Haggen Daas salted caramel cone
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 6:14:06 AM EST
Some of the Dunkin Donuts around here carry Baskin-Robbins. My wife's favorite is the Jamoca Almond fudge. According to her it's the best coffee flavored ice cream. I'll stick to my vanilla.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 6:46:00 AM EST
Originally Posted By Matthew_Q:
Fuck the generic shit. I like Blue Bell Coffee ice cream. Fucking LOVE that shit... but I don't get it very often. Kinda don't want to get the 'beetus.
View Quote
The good stuff is definitely worth it. I don't eat much ice cream either because of lactose intolerance. It has to be good enough to be worth the pain.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 6:54:39 AM EST
Originally Posted By jestice75:
Get vanilla and just mix in a little left over coffee from the previous day. It's awesome.
View Quote
lol don't work that way.

We have awesome coffee. Adding to vanilla.... haha not the same.

I add Kahlua to breyers coffee.
Top Top