Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/22/2017 10:51:48 AM EDT
Post up the best deals you know of!  I love Aldi, stuff like granola bars, cereal, milk, and yogurt.  They also have some pretty good croissants and then I buy their mini croissants and make sandwiches  I buy ON protein powder, laundry soap, and dishwasher detergent at Costco and whatever else I see when I go, nothing major comes to mind for Costco right now.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 10:53:15 AM EDT
[#1]
Costco is good for tortilla chips and the peanut butter filled pretzels. And the hot dog lunch combos.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 11:14:58 AM EDT
[#2]
Paper products at Sam's or Costco. Toilet paper and paper towels are generally a single trip at my house because they come in such large bundles.

If you have kids or just like kid like foods. Sam's has gogurts (yogurt in a tube for those that don't know) for a 50 pack the same cost Wal-Mart has for a 20 pack. String cheese is the same type deal.

We generally buy the premade croissants at Sam's then buy sliced cheese and sliced ham there too. We make our own ham and cheese croissants then put them in the fridge/freezer. Makes for a cheap easy breakfast. Along the same line zip locks bags at Sam's.

The other thing is the rotisserie chicken. $5 and we can make several meals out of it. The hardest part is having to smell the wonderful smells all through the store and the drive home.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top