Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/23/2006 3:30:12 AM EDT
To anyone who has the neoprene/wetsuit-type seatcovers on their seats ... what brand/kind would you heartily recommend and are you happy with how well/tighty they fit your stock Wrangler seats ???
Thanks.     Stay safe
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 5:18:23 AM EDT
[#1]
Tag for answer, I am getting tire of soggy seats from sudden showers
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 8:12:28 AM EDT
[#2]
Wet Okole are the neoprene ones.  I've been looking and these for sure have gotten the most praise.

Wet Okole
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 5:59:01 PM EDT
[#3]
Jeep sells a nice set,but they ain't cheap,buddy of mine's dog made a chewy out of the Wrangler's seats,he put the covers sold by Jeep on his. Traded it in,dealer did'nt see the torn up seats until after the deal was done.
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 11:24:05 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Wet Okole are the neoprene ones.  I've been looking and these for sure have gotten the most praise.

Wet Okole

that was my sugestion
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 11:34:32 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Wet Okole

I got a Wet Okole custom fit cover for the rear bench of my YJ and one summer's worth of sun rotted the back piece right through. The main neoprene cushion part is still in great shape but the thin stretchy piece around the back was already weak and the sun just made it weaker. I'm still working on a way to rig it back up. I'll snap some pics tomorrow and put them up. Needless to say, I'm pretty pissed that a seat cover that cost me over a hundred bucks went tits up that quickly.

As for the front, I have a couple $20 Autozone ones that are still going strong...
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 8:29:14 AM EDT
[#6]
I've got some $14.00 a piece look a likes from pep boys on my TJ, after a year & a half they are starting to look like crap, but hey it's a Jeep, not some pimped out bling machine mall rated cruiser. The safari top goes on, doors off in June, hardtop in mid Aug./Sept. . a couple of large contractor trash bags in the counsel for each seat & your golden.

but hey it's a Jeep, not some pimped out bling machine mall rated cruiser

Not that there's anything wrong w/ that
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top