Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/17/2006 4:27:58 PM EDT
I'm trying to find some obscure songs on MP3 and I'm not having much luck.

Which sites have the best selection and best prices for legal single mp3 downloads?

I don't want to sign up with a membership or pay monthly, I just want to get a few songs I haven't heard in years.
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 4:29:14 PM EDT
[#1]
Well you have to pay, but dont know if its "legal" or not since its out of Russia.

www.allofmp3.com/
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 4:32:40 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Well you have to pay, but dont know if its "legal" or not since its out of Russia.

www.allofmp3.com/

no, it's not legal.
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 4:33:41 PM EDT
[#3]
well shit, that legal part ruins it
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 4:34:50 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

www.allofmp3.com/

no, it's not legal.

When was it made official?
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 4:40:36 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

www.allofmp3.com/

no, it's not legal.

When was it made official?

been that way for a year.

Only exists because of corrupt legal system in russia.

Besides the moral objections I have to theft, giving my credit card info to someone who makes their living being a thief sounds like a hi-tech "hold muh beer' exercise.
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 4:41:21 PM EDT
[#6]
I use emusic.com.
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 4:42:43 PM EDT
[#7]
itunes store
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 4:43:31 PM EDT
[#8]
Well, I havnt bought a CD or songs in years, so im of no help then.
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 4:45:29 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
itunes store

I tried that but they wanted me to download and install the itunes software before even getting the search results.
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 4:50:59 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:
itunes store

I tried that but they wanted me to download and install the itunes software before even getting the search results.

Amazon is supposedly going to be getting into the downloadable music market soon:

online.wsj.com/public/article/SB114005222162375368.html

Itunes store is ok, but I don't like the itunes software and don't want ot have it installed. If I could just buy tracks from their store without having to install their damn software I'd probably be a customer.

Link Posted: 2/17/2006 4:56:05 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:
itunes store

So down load it. iTunes is an excellent player, nad it's free. If you don't like it, just uninstall it.

Of course, you could IM me what you are looking for and I can check.
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 5:11:02 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
itunes store

So down load it. iTunes is an excellent player, nad it's free. If you don't like it, just uninstall it.

Of course, you could IM me what you are looking for and I can check.

Had someone search on itunes, it's not their either.

Looks like I'll be hitting the used CD stores to find a copy of the whole disc.
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 5:12:51 PM EDT
[#13]
Well, gee.  What are you looking for?
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 1:55:24 AM EDT
[#14]
Since when is there anyone sellings mp3s legally?
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 2:28:16 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
itunes store

+1
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top