Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/3/2001 6:01:05 PM EDT
I have about $1500 to spend, and I want the biggest capasity, min 20 longgun, and the best quality for the money.  Want a dig. code lock and a 5-3 spoke handle.  Cobalt?  Browning? Fort Knox?  I know there are tons of options, but if you have one and like it, or don't like it, please chime in.
Link Posted: 10/3/2001 6:09:25 PM EDT
[#1]
I got a zanotti armor.  I love the way they break down.  No more moving fees equal to the cost of the safe!
Link Posted: 10/3/2001 6:10:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Ok ill give it a shot..

I have a Fort Knox Protector 6637 series...
It has special pearl paint, 24K gold plating and leafing, I have the dehumidifier and lighting system.

It can (depending on your configuration) hold up to 20 longguns per side.  This is one of the best things I have ever bought... but it cost just over $2200 about 2 years ago.   I know its alittle more than you have to spend right now, but its worth the extra bit of cash.  You want a safe big enough to "grow" in to... if you get somthing too small you will kick yourself later.

Hope this helps,

Matt
Link Posted: 10/3/2001 6:31:09 PM EDT
[#3]
I have an American Security(AMSEC) safe, the biggest firelined UL listed one they have, is available locally for about 1500 dollars.  They are available in Grey and green.  It holds 22 longguns and has four shelves for pistols.
Link Posted: 10/3/2001 6:57:55 PM EDT
[#4]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top