Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/25/2005 7:01:56 PM EDT
Ok, Ive made several remarks before about my gun fearing family.  Well this morning we were opening up gifts n my big one was BIG chunk of change.  Anyway, my brother (gun nut apprentice) and me are scheming, and we talked my stepdad into going shooting with us for our annual
Christmas shooting trip tommorrow. I gotta make a special trip in the am to get him some ear plugs but it'll be worth it.  Sis got me an acadamy sports giftcard for ammo So barring service calls, I'll be doing my damndest to win us a convert tommorrow.  Wish me luck.  Maybe I'll quit hearing, "I don't like guns in this house, they'll kill people"
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 7:05:14 PM EDT
[#1]
Very cool.

I got a digital camera!

I snapped this with it-it's my dad's Chevy Pickup
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 7:06:31 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Very cool.

I got a digital camera!
deej.zoto.com/img/45/82a844ca6d24280c70fa1c863ac3a856.jpg
I snapped this with it-it's my dad's Chevy Pickup

I lost my digi cam
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 7:07:17 PM EDT
[#3]
Mine was ok, spent day at work.  Was better then the last one I spent at home
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top