Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/5/2006 7:32:27 PM EDT
im looking to do a order for up to 15 Mosin Nagants i have a FFL to bring them in thru but i want to find the best dealer i can, i checked shotgun news, SOG, Aim Surp, CDNN,  and a few others. I just wanted to check in here before i go and order that many guns.

PS its a group buy.

thanks.
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 8:34:48 PM EDT
[#1]
IMO Empire Arms is the best when you are looking for quality specific pieces.

I also think highly of Aim and CDNN, I have had very good experiences multiple times with both.

SOG is a more of crap shoot they will quite often advertise “good to very good” condition… the gun you get will be at least the minimum “good” as advertise but rarely/never “very good” even if you pay the hand pick fee. I cannot say they screwed me but they never surprised me on the good side as Empire, AIM , and CDNN all have.
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 8:36:32 PM EDT
[#2]

Hopefully not on a C&R FFL.  

+1 on the warning on SOG. They often have good selection and prices, but you can sometimes get conditions that are a little less than advertised.

Link Posted: 1/6/2006 9:18:23 AM EDT
[#3]
I used Southern Ohio Gun Works for an Enfied and was very pleased with their customer service.  AIM is also good.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top