Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/9/2001 5:58:36 PM EDT
http://www.petitiononline.com/75thrgr/
Link Posted: 2/9/2001 6:20:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Must have mis-communicated in my post. Victoria's Secret show is on "E" right now. I was just posting the link. I would hope that all, as you, would make up their own mind.
Link Posted: 2/9/2001 6:38:58 PM EDT
[#2]
Hey Dude,
The babes R on 48 "E" channel. [:P] Even though some of those girls are anti-gun, that can be overlooked. They just need some nice guy to take them to the range a few times.
I didn't take it the wrong way. Am sure that there are other hills worth taking besides the headgear issue. Once in awhile when I come across something related to this board I post it thats all.
Link Posted: 2/9/2001 6:43:11 PM EDT
[#3]
forgot to add, one of the problems with email and forums is that an innocent post can sound "cold" when it is not meant that way. I usually try not to have a knee-jerk reaction immediately and let out a little more rope to figure out what is being typed.
"I love the smell of gunpowder in the morning." Or any other time of day!
Link Posted: 2/9/2001 6:59:35 PM EDT
[#4]
[:D]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top