Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/11/2001 7:46:42 PM EDT
[img]http://www.ar15.com/images/potw/2001710215450.jpg[/img]

Anyone else see this?  I was wondering who has information about it.  As far as I understood, the only belt-fed ar15 was the shrike by ares defense systems and it wasn't being produced yet.

[url]http://www.usit.com/ares/[/url] (their web page seems to be down right now.)
Link Posted: 7/11/2001 8:01:31 PM EDT
[#1]
That belt-fed was built by "Larry D". Do a search for "belt-fed AR" and you'll find a thread about it. It's a closed-bolt, semi-auto only, belt-feed only.

Happy (one-of-a-kind belt-fed) hunting,
havoc
Link Posted: 7/11/2001 8:20:20 PM EDT
[#2]
on the old site their was an add for a belt fed upper by victor arms (or somthing like that). the link never worked, does such a thing exist?,
Link Posted: 7/11/2001 8:24:44 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 7/11/2001 10:43:22 PM EDT
[#4]
btt.
Link Posted: 7/12/2001 1:46:43 AM EDT
[#5]
I was going to give up on my guns all together but if I could buy that... mmmmmmmm any idea where I could get the plans for this or buy one complete?
Link Posted: 7/12/2001 1:48:52 AM EDT
[#6]
PS: I think ARES shrike is dead cause there page is like the victor arms one. this might be the only existing alternative.
Link Posted: 7/12/2001 3:43:00 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
PS: I think ARES shrike is dead cause there page is like the victor arms one. this might be the only existing alternative.
View Quote

yeah, until this link is no good as well [rolleyes]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top