Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/27/2012 11:57:30 AM EDT
Had a house fire a couple of days ago and they are already doing the cleanup and starting to remove the smell. The fire started under the house and there is a lot of structural damage, especially under the kitchen. I know the kitchen will need to be gutted and most likely the master bathroom as well (definitely the shower and since there is matching tile on the floor and used as baseboards, probably the whole bathroom).

I obviously get to use anyone I want for the rebuild and the people from Belfor certainly sound like they know what they are talking about. Has anyone had to use them before?  How was their work?  Did they actually complete the project quickly?  For anyone in SC, is there a general contractor you recommend instead or to at least give an estimate?
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 4:58:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Anyone???
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 6:35:45 AM EDT
[#2]
??

Link Posted: 12/28/2012 1:54:43 PM EDT
[#3]
??

Link Posted: 12/28/2012 8:46:15 PM EDT
[#4]
Seriously? No one has had a house fire?

Link Posted: 12/29/2012 1:48:38 PM EDT
[#5]
????

Link Posted: 12/29/2012 2:00:31 PM EDT
[#6]
...have you asked this in the relevent hometown section or the DIY section? You might get a more useful response.

Or you could try typing "?" a few more times. There is actually a secret number of question marks required - if you type exactly the right amount your question will then be answered.
Link Posted: 12/29/2012 3:11:43 PM EDT
[#7]
Or perhaps I wanted this in the forum that would most likely receive responses from as many people as possible.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top