Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/19/2005 7:54:43 PM EDT
Gotta temp of 100.1 and my normal temp is 97.7. I'm sneezing so damn bad I'm beginning to think my brain wants out of my head. And to top it all off I have PT tomorrow with my fellow USMC DEPs and our recruiters at 0845. So I don't want to take NyQuil cause I have to get up tomorrow... ughhhh. Pity party over.
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 7:57:42 PM EDT
[#1]
Woo Hoooo PT      with a cold.

SUX FOR U, sorry to say.

I did that once and as soon as I crossed the finish line on the 2 miler I could swear I thought I got shot in the forehead. I collapsed and woke up in the hospital. Got me a 293 at least. The BC gave me a week off PT if I wanted it. I never took him up on it though. My squad leader woudnt let me

HYDRATE big time, actually by the time you read this is probably too late for hydration if you didnt start yet.

ETA whats odd is I only get sick like once every 3 years now, and even then its only for a day. Wierd.
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 7:59:46 PM EDT
[#2]
Actually I've been chugging water all day.
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 8:00:45 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Actually I've been chugging water all day.

Take a couple of motrin about an hour before you start PT in the AM. It always helped me.
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 8:02:01 PM EDT
[#4]
Meh, I think I'll be fine, but I'll keep it in mind, thanks.
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 8:10:37 PM EDT
[#5]
I'm having a gout attack in my knee right now.  The pain isn't hideous, it only feels like my MCL is torn in half.    Actually, it's not quite that bad, but I can't really bend my knee very far...that hurts like a bitch if I do.  That sorta makes walking hard hehe...especially stairs.  Well, time for another 1000mg of motrin.  

All in all, I think I'd trade it for what you got.  
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 8:18:01 PM EDT
[#6]
You can say that again.  I think I got food poisoning Tuesday nite and for a 24hr period starting Wed noon I was puking my guts out.
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 11:34:28 AM EDT
[#7]
Dang, PT seems to have made me feel better! Although I'm tired, I feel lots better haha, huda' thunk PT cures sicknesses! hahaha.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top