Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/17/2009 7:07:54 AM EDT
Oldies but goodies.

15. “Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.” –Benjamin Franklin

14. “I have taken more good from alcohol than alcohol has taken from me.” –Winston Churchill

13. “Scientists announced that they have located the gene for alcoholism. Scientists say they found it at a party, talking way too loudly.” –Conan O’Brien

12. “I'm not a heavy drinker; I can sometimes go for hours without touching a drop.” –Noel Coward

11. “Beer is the reason I get out of bed every afternoon.” –Anonymous

10. “Not all chemicals are bad. Without chemicals such as hydrogen and oxygen, for example, there would be no way to make water, a vital ingredient in beer.” –Dave Berry

9. “It takes only one drink to get me drunk. The trouble is, I can't remember if it's the thirteenth or the fourteenth.” –George F. Burns

8. “The trouble with jogging is that the ice falls out of your glass.” –Martin Mull

7. “I drink too much. The last time I gave a urine sample it had an olive in it.” –Rodney Dangerfield

6. “Drinking is a way of ending the day.” –Ernest Hemingway

5. “Once, during Prohibition, I was forced to live for days on nothing but food and water.” –W.C. Fields

4. “I feel sorry for people who don't drink; when they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day” –Frank Sinatra

3. “Alcoholism is a disease, but it's the only one you can get yelled at for having. Goddamn it Otto, you are an alcoholic. Goddamn it Otto, you have Lupus... one of those two doesn't sound right.” –Mitch Hedberg

2. “Here's to alcohol: the cause of, and solution to, all of life's problems.” –Homer Simpson

1. "Sir, you are drunk." -Bessie Braddock:
"And you, madam, are ugly. But in the morning, I shall be sober." -Winston Churchill

Link Posted: 6/17/2009 7:30:54 AM EDT
[#1]
"Beer foamy"
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 7:31:19 AM EDT
[#2]
You can't buy beer, you can only rent it for a little while.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 7:37:39 AM EDT
[#3]
Beer, not just for breakfast anymore.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 7:58:45 AM EDT
[#4]
Help !!  I've fallen and I can't reach my beer.  
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 8:04:46 AM EDT
[#5]
Beer: Now cheaper than gas.....Drink, don't drive
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 8:27:53 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 8:40:43 AM EDT
[#7]
For those of you that don't know Chimay, it's made by Monks in Belgium. On one of the Transverse doors of the Church, carved in stone no less, there's this saying (translated):

There is no beer in Heaven; that's why we drink it here.

Link Posted: 6/17/2009 8:54:41 AM EDT
[#8]
"The trouble with the world is that they're three drinks behind." -pretty sure it was Humphrey Bogart

Link Posted: 6/17/2009 8:56:04 AM EDT
[#9]
Affordable Fuel

Feel Stil Good

The God's Peed in My Glass
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 9:00:41 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

For those of you that don't know Chimay, it's made by Monks in Belgium. On one of the Transverse doors of the Church, carved in stone no less, there's this saying (translated):

There is no beer in Heaven; that's why we drink it here.

o/` In Heaven there is no beer.  That's why we drink it here. o/`

Link Posted: 6/17/2009 9:06:50 AM EDT
[#11]
God created Hefeweizen to train the faithful, one cannot go against the word of God.  –– eodtech2000
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 9:34:30 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
God created Hefeweizen to train the faithful, one cannot go against the word of God.  –– eodtech2000

Amen
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 9:53:01 AM EDT
[#13]
God made Pot and man made beer...who do you trust ?
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 9:56:41 AM EDT
[#14]
"My favorite beer is free beer, and the best beer is the next beer." A guy from work.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 9:58:44 AM EDT
[#15]
"Well ya see, Norm, it's like this....A herd of buffalo can only move as fast as the slowest buffalo. And when the herd is hunted, it is the slowest and weakest ones at the back that are killed first. This natural selection is good for the herd as a whole, because the general speed and health of the whole group keeps improving by the regular killing of the weakest members."

"In much the same way, the human brain can only operate as fast as the slowest brain cells. Excessive intake of alcohol, as we know, kills brain cells. But naturally, it attacks the slowest and weakest brain cells first. In this way, regular consumption of beer eliminates the weaker brain cells, making the brain a faster and more efficient machine. That's why you always feel smarter after a few beers."

Link Posted: 6/17/2009 8:14:09 PM EDT
[#16]
Fill with mingled cream and amber
I will drain that glass again.
Such hilarious visions clamber
Through the chamber of my brain
Quaintest thoughts - queerest fancies
Come to life and fade away;
What care I how time advances?
I am drinking ale today.

-Edgar Allan Poe
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top