Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
1/16/2020 9:48:49 PM
Posted: 9/19/2009 5:39:15 AM EST
So I remember the vids out a couple of weeks ago showing Obama over in Russia and he was being introduced to a line of russian bigshots and every single one of them Massivly dissed O and would not shake his hand and instead they all reached past him to shake the hand of the Russian President. Do you remember that? So you have that, then you have O selling out the Poles on the 70th Anniversary of the Soviet Invasion of Poland!

You cannot tell me that is a concidence! I swear I think that the Russians have something on him and made him come over to their country where they told him the bad news and cracked the whip on him i.e. "You belong to us now Boy"! and told him to sell out the Poles on the exact date of their Invasion just so they could send a message to Eastern Europe. He couldnt have backstabbed them any worse then what he did.

Discuss
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 5:47:28 AM EST
Did not see. Vid?
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 5:52:31 AM EST
I think you're reading a bit too much into it.

First off, they view Obama as a weakling.

Secondly, and I hate to almost go here, but racism is rampant in Russia. When people talk about racism in America, they ought to take a look at how bad it is in other countries. I remember reading an article about a black guy who was assaulted in Russia. He went to the police station to make a report, and the guy working at the counter said something to the extent of "What do you want N_man? Go find a banana and get out of my office." You could probably video tape it, and nothing would happen to the cop.

I doubt they have anything on Obama. I just think the world has a completely different view of him.
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 6:02:27 AM EST
Originally Posted By bblake00:
Did not see. Vid?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1C_NWMRs8Q

Link Posted: 9/19/2009 6:03:06 AM EST
Originally Posted By agillig:

EVERYONE views him as a weakling. And an incompetent.

Link Posted: 9/19/2009 6:04:32 AM EST

Originally Posted By RikWriter:

EVERYONE with any sense of reality. Unfortunately, there are still people who view him as a god.
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 6:14:08 AM EST

EVERYONE with any sense of reality. Unfortunately, there are still people who view him as a god.

Hmmm, lets see, All liberal/western brand of marxists in amerika and europe love him, eastern/marxists and EVERYBODY else hate him.

Link Posted: 9/19/2009 6:16:01 AM EST
Originally Posted By Scar1:

Hmmm, lets see, All liberal/western brand of marxists in amerika and europe love him, eastern/marxists and EVERYBODY else hate him.

Don't kid yourself...the Marxists in Europe, Venezuela and elsewhere in Central and South America know he's weak and incompetent as well. That's exactly why they like him.
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 6:16:35 AM EST

We all view that worthless piece of shit as a weakling, I'd venture to say he's more of a coward than Carter was.

Link Posted: 9/19/2009 6:18:43 AM EST
Originally Posted By WGPKlaus:

We all view that worthless piece of shit as a weakling, I'd venture to say he's more of a coward than Carter was.

At least Carter was a Navy guy who rode subs. Obambi didn't even have that much in the way of guts. The worthless punk has never had a real job.
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 6:40:24 AM EST

...and laugh their butts of at how the United States could possibly put a worthless POS in the WH.

HH
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 6:43:55 AM EST

..........there are still people who view him as a god.

Yes......CBS, ABC, CNN, NBC, MSNBC, NYT, LA Times, Washington Post..................

5sub
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 6:45:55 AM EST
The Russians especially the Ukranians hate black people;plus they know Soros put him in and Soros tried to overthrow Putin :plus they know he is a weenie who hates Israel.We are in deep shit with this guy.
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 6:46:44 AM EST

No.......barry is much admired in Western Europe.

5sub
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 6:51:14 AM EST
Originally Posted By 5subslr5:

5sub

As a candidate,maybe;as POTUS,no way.They are scared with this fool at the helm.
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 6:53:00 AM EST
Uh, how many folk think the Russian army could seize Poland again without Germany's help? They could push into Georgia only thanks to sheer numbers and a lack of AA and SAMs...plus the best troops of the small nation serving in Iraq...

Poland is much larger, has a much more modern military including functional air, land, sea forces. Eastern Europe has had 20 years of freedom to ponder and settle into... I doubt they'd just roll over if the Bear should go on the prowl again.

Russia still has nukes... but other than those how powerful is Mother Russia when it comes to front to front warfare?
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 6:57:10 AM EST

Originally Posted By JusAdBellum:
Uh, how many folk think the Russian army could seize Poland again without Germany's help? They could push into Georgia only thanks to sheer numbers and a lack of AA and SAMs...plus the best troops of the small nation serving in Iraq...

Poland is much larger, has a much more modern military including functional air, land, sea forces. Eastern Europe has had 20 years of freedom to ponder and settle into... I doubt they'd just roll over if the Bear should go on the prowl again.

Russia still has nukes... but other than those how powerful is Mother Russia when it comes to front to front warfare?

Powerful enough. Once again, I think its all about oil, which is power. I'd love to see an alliance of Eastern European states kick Russia's teeth in. The truth is that for the purposes it was created, NATO is dead. Does anyone really think that if Russia went full auto retard and invaded a NATO member, that the US would get involved? This alliance is about as useless as our agreement with Taiwan. The world has changed.
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 7:02:49 AM EST

Let's see if I have this straight. The Euro-Weenies and the Amero-Weenies love Barry, but those in the know, including the Russians and Ukranians and Afrcommers don't? So, does this make us natural allies with the Russians?
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 7:04:19 AM EST

Originally Posted By JusAdBellum:

Powerful enough. Once again, I think its all about oil, which is power. I'd love to see an alliance of Eastern European states kick Russia's teeth in. The truth is that for the purposes it was created, NATO is dead. Does anyone really think that if Russia went full auto retard and invaded a NATO member, that the US would get involved? This alliance is about as useless as our agreement with Taiwan. The world has changed.

This has been spun as anti-Poland.The original purpose of the shield was sold as anti-Iranian.The Russians support the Iranians but only to get their oil.The Russians don't give a shit about Poland but are jealous of Chinese influence in Iran.Remember guys it is a chess game.
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 7:04:23 AM EST

Originally Posted By 4v50:

Let's see if I have this straight. The Euro-Weenies and the Amero-Weenies love Barry, but those in the know, including the Russians and Ukranians and Afrcommers don't? So, does this make us natural allies with the Russians?

Well, if Russia went to war with Western Europe, it'd be a toss up as to who we'd support.
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 7:23:17 AM EST

So I remember the vids out a couple of weeks ago showing Obama over in Russia and he was being introduced to a line of russian bigshots and every single one of them Massivly dissed O and would not shake his hand and instead they all reached past him to shake the hand of the Russian President.

Sorry, but that was actually a video of Obama making introductions. He was pointing, not trying to get his hand shaken.

I don't like him any more than you do, but falsehoods like that damage your own side.
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 9:16:48 AM EST
Originally Posted By 5subslr5:

5sub

They love the fact that he is a weakling and in incompetent.
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 9:21:41 AM EST
So I remember the vids out a couple of weeks ago showing Obama over in Russia and he was being introduced to a line of russian bigshots and every single one of them Massivly dissed O and would not shake his hand and instead they all reached past him to shake the hand of the Russian President. Do you remember that? So you have that, then you have O selling out the Poles on the 70th Anniversary of the Soviet Invasion of Poland!

You cannot tell me that is a concidence! I swear I think that the Russians have something on him and made him come over to their country where they told him the bad news and cracked the whip on him i.e. "You belong to us now Boy"! and told him to sell out the Poles on the exact date of their Invasion just so they could send a message to Eastern Europe. He couldnt have backstabbed them any worse then what he did.

Discuss

No, Obama is the prime example of why no one trust the United States––our promises only last as long as a president remains in office, eight years at the most. What Bush was for, Obama is against. It's Democrat vs Republican, not what's best for us or them.

Shitty way to do business if you ask me.
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 9:36:16 AM EST
Please some more posts where you all have no clue what you are talking about.
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 9:38:02 AM EST
Originally Posted By Illumini:

Who is this "you all" Anatoly?
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 9:41:34 AM EST

False flag DU'er?

Link Posted: 9/19/2009 9:48:51 AM EST
All the folks who think they know what Russians are thinking. You have no clue and a shit sense of history. The Georgians? They lost because they are stupid and Russians just got done crushing Chechnya in a very brutal war. Georgia had no chance they are nowhere near as strong as the average Chechnyan who would put them in a pot and eat them. As for Obama I think most like him but don't really care much and they didn't like the tone of the Macain.
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 9:54:11 AM EST
All the folks who think they know what Russians are thinking. You have no clue and a shit sense of history. The Georgians? They lost because they are stupid and Russians just got done crushing Chechnya in a very brutal war. Georgia had no chance they are nowhere near as strong as the average Chechnyan who would put them in a pot and eat them. As for Obama I think most like him but don't really care much and they didn't like the tone of the Macain.

Sober up Anatoly;get off the vodka.
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 10:02:12 AM EST

Don't kid yourself...the Marxists in Europe, Venezuela and elsewhere in Central and South America know he's weak and incompetent as well. That's exactly why they like him.

AND THERE WE HAVE IT!

You just won the internet!
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 10:30:22 AM EST

I really, truly didn't and don't care what Russians like or don't like. But if you don't think that Putin and his sock-puppets consider Obama a weak, impotent pushover, you're the one who doesn't know what the fuck you're talking about.
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 11:07:48 AM EST
Originally Posted By 4v50:

Exactly!
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 11:09:21 AM EST
Originally Posted By wingnutx:

So I remember the vids out a couple of weeks ago showing Obama over in Russia and he was being introduced to a line of russian bigshots and every single one of them Massivly dissed O and would not shake his hand and instead they all reached past him to shake the hand of the Russian President.

Sorry, but that was actually a video of Obama making introductions. He was pointing, not trying to get his hand shaken.

I don't like him any more than you do, but falsehoods like that damage your own side.

You are clearly mistaken, if you look at the link, you can see on his face he was being dissed.
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 11:11:06 AM EST

Well how about you enlighten all of us poor fools then.
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 11:18:34 AM EST

In the video, it's pretty clear that Barry is introducing his group to the Russian.

Nothing to see here.

Link Posted: 9/19/2009 11:34:48 AM EST
Originally Posted By HoustonHusker:

...and laugh their butts of at how the United States could possibly put a worthless POS in the WH.

HH

Got to love soccer moms and LWG

Link Posted: 9/19/2009 11:35:34 AM EST
If anything they are watching and waiting.
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090919/ap_on_re_eu/eu_russia_missile_defense
Russia didn't really want relations to sour any worse.
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 11:39:22 AM EST
Originally Posted By Scottman:

In the video, it's pretty clear that Barry is introducing his group to the Russian.

Nothing to see here.

That is just wrong, he is clearly being snubbed, look at his face, look at how he extends his hand for a handshake. This is totally getting off my point in that the supposed concidence of him betraying the East/Euros on the same day of the 70th Annervisery cannot be a concidence. It perfectly sends the message that Russia is the big dog and the Euros are scum.

Link Posted: 9/19/2009 11:54:08 AM EST

Nothing to see here.

That is just wrong, he is clearly being snubbed, look at his face, look at how he extends his hand for a handshake. This is totally getting off my point in that the supposed concidence of him betraying the East/Euros on the same day of the 70th Annervisery cannot be a concidence. It perfectly sends the message that Russia is the big dog and the Euros are scum.

That is how he introduces people, like a retard.

Similar video with the Saudi's exists and people got all excited about him being snubbed there too, except he was introducing his own staff to the Saudi prince. With the same half assed handshake/point gesture.
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 12:06:05 PM EST
yep Russia has been expanding for hundreds of years..and neighbors have a right to be worried....

The very fact that Kaliningrad was Prussian German for hundreds of years and now they are finding mass graves all over the place doesn't matter to the Russians.

the current governments in Hungary and others places are all former communist and its sad they are back in power.....

Personally... in my opinion....Russia is gonna bugger those countries to death until a new warsaw pact under Russia comes back.....

and NATO is gonna do nothing about it.

Currently Slovakia is discriminating against ethnic Hungarians and the EU is doing nothing about it......go figure what NATO will do if Russia decides to do a cat walk back to Eastern Europe and the Baltic states
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 12:08:17 PM EST

Nothing to see here.

Look for the 47 page thread on this. He is making introductions.

Crying wolf only helps Obama.
Top Top