Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 1/5/2003 10:36:30 PM EST
[Last Edit: 1/5/2003 10:38:52 PM EST by The_Macallan]
[b]Signs[/b]. Anti-gun. Live on a farm but got no gun? Yeah-yeah, it would have destroyed the whole story and made the movie about 7 minutes long, but still... come on! [b]Brilliant Mind[/b]. Anti-gun. Scene where the good Dr. Nash is getting chased and shot at and Ed Harris trys to hand him a gun. He refuses to take it while the baddies are shooting at him saying some BS about "I won't use a gun!". He's an Anti who gets a Nobel Prize. [b]Insomnia[/b]. Anti-gun. It's all about Al Pacino killing his partner by accident/ND and him trying to cover it up while finding another killer who steals another cop's gun and eventually kills Pacino with... yep, another gun. Hide the gun. Get the gun. Switch the gun. Plant the gun. Where's the gun? The "science" of ballistic fingerprinting also gets highlighted too. [b]Minority Report[/b]. Anti-gun. Guns kill. Only cops have guns. Nobody uses a gun for protection. Better to rely on mutant psychics to predict who'll commit murder and just HOPE the cops arrive in time to stop it than to let people have guns to protect themselves. Even the rotten cop tried to use a gun to kill Tom Cruise at the end. He killed himself instead. Guns kill. [b]Unfaithful[/b]. Anti-gun. POS Richard Gere-chickflick with no guns, just a pre-ban snow-globe. Were all these movies really anti-gun or have I just been hanging out at AR15com and FA too much? [:D]
Link Posted: 1/5/2003 10:38:55 PM EST
[Last Edit: 1/5/2003 10:41:15 PM EST by Confederate]
Blood Work, Clint Eastwood, not bad for an old guy, also Barbershop (99% black actors, but not anti-white) pretty good movie.
Link Posted: 1/5/2003 10:59:07 PM EST
Had Exit Wounds lying around here for months and finally popped it in the puter DVD. AR15.com on the lower window, Exit Wounds on the top window, and Sheriff John BUnnel's Police Chases on the tube!
Link Posted: 1/5/2003 11:10:33 PM EST
[b]Dog Soldiers:[/b] Not anti-gun! Brit Troops throw away POS issue rifles and use battlefield pick-up HK's when the werewolves attack.
Link Posted: 1/5/2003 11:44:10 PM EST
[Last Edit: 1/5/2003 11:54:28 PM EST by SeaDweller]
Was there ever a Seagal movie in which he didn't violate the civil rights of everyone in the movie? I'm gonna pull this POS Exit Wounds out of the player pretty soon. But what would one expect from a washed up has been????
Link Posted: 1/6/2003 12:34:43 AM EST
I haven't watched a movie in 12-13 years.
Link Posted: 1/6/2003 12:55:23 AM EST
Top Top