Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/16/2012 10:31:16 AM EDT
I've been a Master Mason for a few days more than a year now, going to be Sr. Deacon in my blue lodge and got the phone call this morning that I have been accepted into the York Rite!

Life is good.

Link Posted: 6/16/2012 12:26:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Congrats!  Lots of work there.  Chapter, Council, Commandery.  You'll be busy along with your BL duties.  Have fun!
Link Posted: 6/17/2012 8:04:46 AM EDT
[#2]
Congratulations!  Chapter and Council complete the Blue Lodge story and their degrees are the richest in Masonry.  When you are created a Knight Templar it will be one of the most impressive things you'll ever do.
Link Posted: 6/23/2012 8:01:07 AM EDT
[#3]
it is a great time.
Link Posted: 6/23/2012 3:46:58 PM EDT
[#4]
CONGRATS!!!
Link Posted: 6/29/2012 6:25:44 PM EDT
[#5]
Remember your blue Lodge, don't lose sight of it. I know too many Brothers that go with the York Rite or Scottish or Shrine or all 3 and don't attend their home Lodge.
I agree though the York Rite was very interesting. Now that I'm going to be out of the East I'll attend there more.

Enjoy it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top