Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/16/2002 6:05:45 AM EDT
Seriously, no flame is intended here...  I am curious to why you locked this thread.

[url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=139671[/url]

was it because of the multiple "one word" replies?  again, not trying to start anything, just curious.

Thanks
Link Posted: 8/16/2002 6:17:06 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/16/2002 6:21:28 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/16/2002 6:27:51 AM EDT
[#3]
Fair enough... I just wasn't sure if it was mentioning the "LT cheerleaders" spinning the bottle or what.

Thanks
Link Posted: 8/16/2002 6:33:09 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 8/16/2002 6:41:27 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 8/16/2002 7:46:14 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
May be we should start posting in short hand and abreviations.[:D]
View Quote

OK, IBTL! [:D]
Link Posted: 8/16/2002 8:16:13 AM EDT
[#7]
Hmm. This is odd.

There was another post (only a few hours old) concerning thebeekeeper, and it seems to have disappeared without a trace.

I'm gonna keep looking, but; I doubt it'll show up. [:(]

*never ever question management

Edit: I found a copy in my cache, it must have just been a glitch in the new board format. I'll put it up again for the original poster (copy+paste text.. no smilies(sorry)) if I can't find it here.

P.s. It doesn't violate the forum conduct code in any way. I wonder why the system [i]accidently[/i] chucked it?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top