Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
11/22/2017 10:05:29 PM
Posted: 9/23/2004 7:30:00 AM EST
Anyboday else play Battlefield Vietnam? Any recommendations on what mods/maps to download?
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 2:01:05 PM EST
I've been playing it like crazy... outta the box- no mods or extra maps... actually operation flaming dart is my favorate...

let me know if you wanna try to get together and play online...

-Roth
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 2:34:47 PM EST
Im in! Bushrag in game. Love the new map that came with the update. Must...have....Little bird!
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 3:58:36 PM EST
which update? and what map is that??

-Roth
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 5:48:12 PM EST
Can't remember the patch but the map is defense of Con Thien
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 6:46:52 PM EST
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 10:23:12 AM EST
I play BFV.

When I'm on I 'm always on the ECGN server, my in game name is -STUMP-. The ECGN server is a good 42 player server.

I've tried the new POE mod, and it's pretty sweet, but it's still pretty early in the beta so there are a few bugs still. The POE mod is basically like a Desert Combat Mod, but for BFV instead. Right now, I just prefer plain ole BFV with no mods. The official WWII mod lost my interest quick.

BTW, a new patch 1.2 is supposed to be out any day now from EA with a new map and some added vehicles and anti-air defense.
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 10:25:02 AM EST

Originally Posted By Bushrag:
Can't remember the patch but the map is defense of Con Thien

Yeah, that's the current latest patch 1.1
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 4:52:38 PM EST

Originally Posted By Polyak:
I play BFV.

When I'm on I 'm always on the ECGN server, my in game name is -STUMP-. The ECGN server is a good 42 player server.

I've tried the new POE mod, and it's pretty sweet, but it's still pretty early in the beta so there are a few bugs still. The POE mod is basically like a Desert Combat Mod, but for BFV instead. Right now, I just prefer plain ole BFV with no mods. The official WWII mod lost my interest quick.

BTW, a new patch 1.2 is supposed to be out any day now from EA with a new map and some added vehicles and anti-air defense.

we should set up a time to get on there and play a bit.... I'm Sn1per on BV...

-Roth
Top Top