Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/16/2004 6:36:45 PM EDT
Will they sell hicap magazines or is this a stupid question? If they got into the business of doing this I would imagine their prices would be fair due to the bulk buying they do. I have a Basspro near me and they have nothing post 9/13 related.
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 6:50:04 PM EDT
[#1]
I purchased 20 round AR mags at the Michigan Cabelas last year.  Can't see why they would stop.
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 6:52:53 PM EDT
[#2]
how are those cabela's mags treating you? i heard that they're pos but i've never used one.
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 6:53:19 PM EDT
[#3]
yes, they already sell standard capacity mags.

its only most of them are NOS usa\aftermarket mags.

now that the ban is gone and NIW usgi mags will be available, there is a good chance they will begin to publish them in their catalogs.

however, if they do sell them...theres a good chance they will still be overpriced.
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 8:56:41 PM EDT
[#4]
Woohoo!

Cabela's is building a store just ten minutes from home.

Can't wait.
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 9:17:26 PM EDT
[#5]
Bass Pro will not sell anything that is black and evil. They draw the line at the Ruger rancher and they will only sell 5rnd mags. You better just stick to Cabela’s or Academy.

Jerad
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 9:20:31 PM EDT
[#6]
Basspro is all i have "close" I just order mst stuff myself.  I still got $100 Cabelas credit to burn up.
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 9:26:41 PM EDT
[#7]
I work at the Owatonna store. I bought a couple of 30rd mags from from Cabelas for my AR and they work OK, no jams so far but not built as well as a Colt mag. The gun dept guys said they where going to put ion a order with the central buyer as soon as the AWB died so we will be getting some soon.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top