Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/2/2005 5:47:11 PM EDT
This past weekend was the end of the hunting classic. As I was going over expense analysis reports for the last few weeks, I found H&K in there. I about shit my pants, and ran to the hunting department. Sure enough, 2 USPs sitting on the shelf, 45 and 40, and in a few weeks the compacts should be there.
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 5:48:18 PM EDT
[#1]
do you have a KB warranty on those grenades?
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 5:49:30 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
img.photobucket.com/albums/v171/deathray187/uspkb.jpg

Damn, what's the story behind that?
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 5:49:57 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
This past weekend was the end of the hunting classic. As I was going over expense analysis reports for the last few weeks, I found H&K in there. I about shit my pants, and ran to the hunting department. Sure enough, 2 USPs sitting on the shelf, 45 and 40, and in a few weeks the compacts should be there.

Awesome!

How much for the USP 40 ?

OTOH, maybe I don't want to know.

HS1
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 5:51:22 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 5:51:30 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

I think if they offered the KB warranty on them, Glock would sue.
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 5:51:49 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

at least with the HK you can find all 2 of the pieces vs the 2000 pieces with a Glock Kbs
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 5:52:15 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

the owner was trying to prove that only glocks could KB, he failed
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 5:52:38 PM EDT
[#8]
Let me know when they get Sigs.
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 5:53:01 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

at least with the HK you can find all 2 of the pieces vs the 2000 pieces with a Glock Kbs

never mind the fact that glocks dont blow your hand apart like an HK will, so yeah thats a great trade
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 5:53:27 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Awesome!

How much for the USP 40 ?

OTOH, maybe I don't want to know.

HS1

The 40 is $749, the 45 is $799. about 50-75 less than what local gun stores want. And if you find it cheaper around here, Bass Pro will match the price.
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 5:53:33 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 5:54:20 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Oh come one, just slide a Hogue Hand-All on it and you're good to go...
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 5:55:40 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

They currently stock almost the full line of Sig handguns, and Surefire lights as well
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 5:56:25 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
I've never seen anything like that in Bass Pro, the ones I have been to either have no pistols or only revolvers.

Maybe it's just the Dania/Fort Lauderdale store that has 'em, Ill take pictures for you guys.
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 5:58:41 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
I've never seen anything like that in Bass Pro, the ones I have been to either have no pistols or only revolvers.

Oh yeah, we even sell Desert Eagles, Kimber and Browning High Powers
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 6:00:00 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Maybe it's just the Dania/Fort Lauderdale store that has 'em, Ill take pictures for you guys.

My buddy bought his USPc 40 at the Dania BPS. He hasn't shot that thing in 3 years. Pussy!

HS1
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 6:00:58 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

They currently stock almost the full line of Sig handguns, and Surefire lights as well

Not at mine.

Oh wait.  My BPS is in Maryland. I am suprised they have anything more than airsoft.
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 6:02:27 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

My buddy bought his USPc 40 at the Dania BPS. He hasn't shot that thing in 3 years. Pussy!

HS1

I'll buy it if he doesn't want it.
The hunting manager says the next thing on his list is Bushmaster.
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 6:02:57 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 6:03:31 PM EDT
[#20]
The Bass Pro in York, Pa. has just about every handgun you can imagine. I was there about a month ago. I was impressed with their selection.
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 6:04:00 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Now I am going to have to visit. I stopped going there because the 22LR selection is poor.
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 6:05:02 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
The Bass Pro in York, Pa. has just about every handgun you can imagine. I was there about a month ago. I was impressed with their selection.

I bet, I'm really impressed with how they've stocked up. I love the employee purchasing program. Bought my browning A-Bolt for $400
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 6:06:40 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Now I am going to have to visit. I stopped going there because the 22LR selection is poor.

Ammo or firearm? They have 10/22, Ruger 22 pistol (I'm at a loss for the model name right now), smith and wesson 617 (I think that's it), Taurus revolvers as well in 22lr. Even a few lever actions as well.
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 6:16:31 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

I would rather have 1 Kaboomed USP than a 1000 working glocks

By the way, are there any Bass Pro shops in Oregon?
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 6:26:11 PM EDT
[#25]

Link Posted: 8/2/2005 6:27:22 PM EDT
[#26]
I should have said ammo. I shoot a lot. As a matter of act I shot 700 rounds today at Pop's. Its hard to beat Walmart for 22LR ammo. They didn't have any Federall either and I picked up 5000 rounds of Champion from Natchez. I would buy it at the store but its not there.

I did get a hell of a deal on safe and then got 10% off if I used a store CC. They let me back the car up the ramp in back and it took six of us to tip over and load it in the back of the suv. It was funny.
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 5:09:21 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
By the way, are there any Bass Pro shops in Oregon?

Nope, closest one is in Las Vegas for you.
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 5:16:18 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

never mind the fact that glocks dont blow your hand apart like an HK will, so yeah thats a great trade

at least HK states that the weapon is designed to come apart at the grips during an over pressure event, some how it is safer this way.

But then again Glock prefers the "scatter the parts to the 4 corners method"  some design there, when is the next "voluntary upgrade?"
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 5:30:21 AM EDT
[#29]
yeah? so what? ....

you can ka-boom anything ....

Link Posted: 8/3/2005 5:34:08 AM EDT
[#30]
We have a Bass Pro Shop that is opening in Southern Indiana in the fall. Right across the river. I can't wait.
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 5:36:35 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
We have a Bass Pro Shop that is opening in Southern Indiana in the fall. Right across the river. I can't wait.

Yup, Clarkesville is going to be a good one. Corporate is flying me up to that opening when it does happen.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top