Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/21/2005 6:30:12 PM EDT
I find that I like my chili a little warm. O.C. spray (food grade) heats things up a bit.

Firearm is a Glock 21, .45ACP

The first defense MK4 spray works pretty good in chili. I wanted to try some fox labs O.C., but the can says it has dye in it.

The following two pics. were taken in fast mode. You can faintly see the spray.

Link Posted: 9/21/2005 6:35:40 PM EDT
[#1]
So this is the fallout of a huricane passing by the Tobasco plant?
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 6:37:59 PM EDT
[#2]
I can't buy it.  That must be ultra weak pepper spray, is it?  I have used pepper spray before BTW.  
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 6:43:14 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I can't buy it.  That must be ultra weak pepper spray, is it?  I have used pepper spray before BTW.  

It is a weaker spray(depending on who you ask), but still the 'real deal'. I think I am starting to build a tolerance for this stuff.

BTW, eating it aint anything like getting directly hit in the eyes with it.
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 6:46:28 PM EDT
[#4]
What kind of burn does that have in chili?

That nice slow "Gee, that aint so bad... uh oh... there it is" kind of hot or is it an in-your-face hot?

- BG
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 6:48:03 PM EDT
[#5]
We sprayed a guys pizza with OC one night.  The guy ended up liking it even though it was pretty damn hot for him.  
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 6:52:35 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
What kind of burn does that have in chili?

That nice slow "Gee, that aint so bad... uh oh... there it is" kind of hot or is it an in-your-face hot?

- BG

It depends on the person but with me, it was like "Gee, that aint so bad... uh oh... there it is" the first time I tried eating it in chili. Now it is more like "Gee, that aint so bad... okay... that is a little warm..." It really helps it out.
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 6:52:37 PM EDT
[#7]
They always forget the napkin.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top