Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/30/2003 6:47:24 AM EDT
Looks like too many of us have too much free time on our hands, and nothing better to do. So out of boredom we engage in these activities, and there certainly have been a run of them lately.

Yup, I too do my share of keeping the pot stirred and the moderators busy with decisions.

So how many of you are students home for the summer?
Link Posted: 6/30/2003 6:56:52 AM EDT
[#1]
Not me +1 [;D]
Link Posted: 6/30/2003 7:01:28 AM EDT
[#2]
Is a matter of too much time or backlash/being fed up with all of the nonsense that has come down the pike lately?

Like I said to the other guy: if you don't want to read posts about that stuff, skip over it.
Link Posted: 6/30/2003 7:02:47 AM EDT
[#3]
It's extra credit

Societal Observation 101
Link Posted: 6/30/2003 7:47:01 AM EDT
[#4]
Pffffffffft !!!
Link Posted: 6/30/2003 8:12:31 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
[red]Is a matter of too much time or backlash/being fed up with all of the nonsense that has come down the pike lately[/red]?

Like I said to the other guy: if you don't want to read posts about that stuff, skip over it.
View Quote

I think green has something here. In the last week, I've seen a dramatic change in some posters. The recent court decisions, the iraq/terror thing, all have people seeing things they missed before.

There are some very serious, very BAD things going on at the higest levels in our nation. MORE of our fundemental principles are being abandoned.

But, not to worry. This time next week, they'll have forgotten all about it, and focus on something else....[|)]
Link Posted: 7/1/2003 8:53:50 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:
[red]Is a matter of too much time or backlash/being fed up with all of the nonsense that has come down the pike lately[/red]?

View Quote

I think green has something here. In the last week, I've seen a dramatic change in some posters. The recent court decisions, the iraq/terror thing, all have people seeing things they missed before.

There are some very serious, very BAD things going on at the higest levels in our nation. MORE of our fundemental principles are being abandoned.

But, not to worry. This time next week, they'll have forgotten all about it, and focus on something else....[|)]
View Quote

That is precisely what is going on here.
Link Posted: 7/1/2003 8:55:25 AM EDT
[#7]
[img]home.wi.rr.com/antigov/phelps.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 7/1/2003 9:15:09 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
[url]home.wi.rr.com/antigov/phelps.jpg[/url]
View Quote

Who the hell is that guy?  He always turns up in the threads about gays, is he some famous gay guy I've never heard of or what?
Link Posted: 7/1/2003 7:34:50 PM EDT
[#9]
THESE ARE A FEW OF MY FAVORITE THINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 7/1/2003 9:11:08 PM EDT
[#10]
Both sound ok to me.

We need to take back our country.

To hell with diversity as it really means perversity.

Link Posted: 7/1/2003 9:48:17 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:
[url]home.wi.rr.com/antigov/phelps.jpg[/url]
View Quote

Who the hell is that guy?  He always turns up in the threads about gays, is he some famous gay guy I've never heard of or what?
View Quote

That's the guy from [url]www.godhatesfags.com[/url]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top