Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 1/2/2007 9:32:21 PM EST
Why is it that none of the news media refers to Barak Obama by his whole name, Barak H. Obama, or Barak Hussain Obama? Are we not supposed to know this?
Link Posted: 1/2/2007 9:35:16 PM EST
the news is controlled
Link Posted: 1/2/2007 9:37:14 PM EST
You're also not supposed to notice that Barracks Hussein Osama has bitch hands--indicating a creamed puff life, and has little experience and no agenda. So...stop noticing.
Link Posted: 1/2/2007 9:38:19 PM EST
Barak Hussein Obama, Jr.
Link Posted: 1/2/2007 9:49:29 PM EST

Originally Posted By Pinetop:
Why is it that none of the news media refers to Barak Obama by his whole name, Barak H. Obama, or Barak Hussain Obama? Are we not supposed to know this?

Because he doesn't go by Barak H. Obama or Barak Hussein Obama. Whats your point? Should everyone have their middle initial or middle name used in common everyday usage?
Link Posted: 1/2/2007 10:00:51 PM EST

Originally Posted By badfish274:

Because he doesn't go by Barak H. Obama or Barak Hussein Obama. Whats your point? Should everyone have their middle initial or middle name used in common everyday usage?

George W Bush
George HW bush
William Jefferson Clinton

etc etc etc.

He wants to be president doesn't he? Better get used to it.
Link Posted: 1/2/2007 10:01:20 PM EST
[Last Edit: 1/2/2007 10:02:14 PM EST by Pinetop]
And why would you not want to use your full legal name???????

Link Posted: 1/2/2007 10:02:29 PM EST

Originally Posted By Zack3g:

George W Bush
George HW bush

etc etc etc.

Thomas Jefferson
George Washington
Harry Truman
Ronald Reagan

Whats the point? Are you insinuating that because his middle name is Hussein he must be islamic and thus just another ROP terrorist?
Link Posted: 1/2/2007 10:14:43 PM EST

I'm with you bro. Hillary for prez and Obama for vice prez. Yea yea yea. Please excuse me for a few minutes while I go use the shitter. BRB.
Link Posted: 1/2/2007 10:15:31 PM EST

George W Bush
George HW bush

etc etc etc.

Thomas Jefferson
George Washington
Harry Truman
Ronald Reagan

Whats the point? Are you insinuating that because his middle name is Hussein he must be islamic and thus just another ROP terrorist?

I don't give two shits about him or his name. It's him that wants to keep it a secret, not me.
Link Posted: 1/2/2007 10:19:41 PM EST

George W Bush
George HW bush

etc etc etc.

Thomas Jefferson
George Washington
Harry Truman
Ronald Reagan

I don't give two shits about him or his name. It's him that wants to keep it a secret, not me.

If he wanted it kept secret he'd change his name. Come on, I know rational thinking is a little difficult, but geez.
Link Posted: 1/2/2007 10:48:46 PM EST

George W Bush
George HW bush

etc etc etc.

Thomas Jefferson
George Washington
Harry Truman
Ronald Reagan

If he wanted it kept secret he'd change his name. Come on, I know rational thinking is a little difficult, but geez.

Well , he kinda did try Some reporter found it out.

Do you really like this guy for President?
Link Posted: 1/2/2007 11:06:02 PM EST

lol. They're so easy to trigger.

Silly Libs.
Link Posted: 1/2/2007 11:08:08 PM EST

Also note their rote insinuation that to not agree with them is to be stupid / illogical / insane, by their indoctrinated reflexive criteria.
Link Posted: 1/2/2007 11:10:04 PM EST
It is said the next 12th IMANN is going to be a handsome young man in a suit,with a Tony Robins smile. So many know that Hussain is just a name given to many of a particular family.

So if his name were say Barak Hussain William Jefferson Bush Obama,would he not be the Anti-Christ?

Bob
Link Posted: 1/2/2007 11:13:07 PM EST

Originally Posted By TheTracker:

George W Bush
George HW bush

etc etc etc.

Thomas Jefferson
George Washington
Harry Truman
Ronald Reagan

Well , he kinda did try Some reporter found it out.

Do you really like this guy for President?

Did I ever say I did? I'm for whoever wants less government spending and holds REAL conservative/libertarian ideals. Haven't come across one yet.

I just dont get the comparing Hillary with Obama, he's a lot better than Hillary, IMHO, and all things being relative. I mean, yeah he's a democrat, but he doesn't come across as the devil that Hillary is. Also, his name is Hussein, great. He's a christian. Being so insistent on making sure people realize his middle name is Hussein will change nothing.

Until I know his stance on gun rights and government spending, I wont put him in the same thought as Hillary. God, how I hate her.

Originally Posted By Vibulenus:

lol. They're so easy to trigger.

Silly Libs.

Originally Posted By Vibulenus:

Also note their rote insinuation that to not agree with them is to be stupid / illogical / insane, by their indoctrinated reflexive criteria.

Thats it, just call anyone who disagrees a liberal, good sheep. Forget a rational and reasoned argument, just call them a liberal and be done with it.
Link Posted: 1/2/2007 11:38:38 PM EST

[waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa]

What's your point, kid? Why are you here?
Link Posted: 1/2/2007 11:47:07 PM EST
Everyone talks about B.O.
Link Posted: 1/3/2007 12:30:28 AM EST
Link Posted: 1/3/2007 2:51:55 AM EST
Saw on the news today that he wrote in his book that he tried just about every drug but heroine, maybe they can say that's presidential judgement!

Link Posted: 1/3/2007 3:10:59 AM EST
I like his name, it will be the the main reason he won't get elected.
Link Posted: 1/3/2007 3:21:36 AM EST

Originally Posted By Zarboe:
Saw on the news today that he wrote in his book that he tried just about every drug but heroine, maybe they can say that's presidential judgement!

yes. but this has provided him a much better understanding of the drug and addiction problems facing this nation. with this knowledge guiding and shaping his policies, american can only improve.
Link Posted: 1/3/2007 3:22:43 AM EST

Originally Posted By twonami:
the news is controlled

You got it......

ps I think BHO has 3 AR15's in his closet....and a 1911....he is a true gun lover

BO is better, methinks.

fred
Link Posted: 1/3/2007 3:23:52 AM EST

Originally Posted By FredZiffle:

the news is controlled

You got it......

ps I think BHO has 3 AR15's in his closet....and a 1911....he is a true gun lover

BO is better, methinks.

fred

Love the name man, say Hi to Arnold for me.
Link Posted: 1/3/2007 3:27:23 AM EST

Until I know his stance on gun rights

Wanna guess?
Link Posted: 1/3/2007 3:28:02 AM EST

Originally Posted By sherrick13:
However they quickly made up the Dubya bullshit because it makes him sound stupid.

Just another example of the non biased media.

I can't say I've ever heard anyone in the media refer to the President as 'Dubya.' Maybe some hard-left talk-radio type has, but I somehow doubt Tom Brokaw or Peter Jennings did, at least in a broadcast.
Link Posted: 1/3/2007 3:28:43 AM EST
Barak Obama prefer's his street name "8 BALL", but is manager suggested otherwise.
Link Posted: 1/3/2007 4:02:27 AM EST

Originally Posted By MrClean4Hire:

Originally Posted By FredZiffle:

the news is controlled

You got it......

BO is better, methinks.

fred

Love the name man, say Hi to Arnold for me.

And Doris says hi too.....lol

fred
Link Posted: 1/3/2007 7:26:49 AM EST

Originally Posted By ACOGless:

Wanna guess?

He voted for the anti-confiscation bill after Katrina. Hillary was against.

There are much worse democrats.
Link Posted: 1/3/2007 7:36:21 AM EST

Originally Posted By ACOGless:

Wanna guess?

No, I want to know. Regardless of party, I'm not ready to discredit a cantidate because of his middle name. If anyone knows of a neutral link with real information on this guy I would appreciate it.
Top Top