Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 7/30/2010 4:55:30 PM EDT
CLOACA.

I am content to describe many politicians and other liberal activists as douches, douchebags, douche gargling POGs etc.
I have reserved my highest (or lowest?) insult for our president. After seeing his contemptible speech to auto workers in Michigan, I had to assign him a unique insult.
His entire persona embodies the essence of the concept CLOACA.
In nature some animals (those that don't have placentas during reproduction) have a posterior "vent" or orifice that serves the urinary, gastrointestinal and the reproductive systems..all rolled into one.
Think of a hybrid rectum, vagina and urethra. They piss, shit and fuck through this opening.
That, my friends is the perfect sobriquet for our president. It does particular justice to the asshole and pussy aspects of his defective character.

Link Posted: 7/30/2010 4:57:07 PM EDT

Originally Posted By EvanWilliams:
CLOACA.

I am content to describe many politicians and other liberal activists as douches, douchebags, douche gargling POGs etc.
I have reserved my highest (or lowest?) insult for our president. After seeing his contemptible speech to auto workers in Michigan, I had to assign him a unique insult.
In nature some animals (those that don't have placentas during reproduction) have a posterior "vent" or orifice that serves the urinary, gastrointestinal and the reproductive systems..all rolled into one.
Think of a hybrid rectum, vagina and urethra. They piss, shit and fuck through this opening.
That, my friends is the perfect sobriquet for our president. It does particular justice to the asshole and pussy aspects of his defective character.

Not enough use of the word "fuck" but....hell yeah!

Link Posted: 7/30/2010 5:01:28 PM EDT
CLOACA.

He does have a kinda scrawny birdlike neck.
Link Posted: 7/30/2010 5:36:03 PM EDT
Originally Posted By AlvinYork:
CLOACA.

He does have a kinda scrawny birdlike neck.

and if he flaps his jugg ears I bet he can fly too.. lol
Link Posted: 7/30/2010 5:39:35 PM EDT
Excellent analogy,,,,cloaca it is!
Link Posted: 7/30/2010 6:36:03 PM EDT
needs more fuck and cunt
Link Posted: 7/30/2010 6:39:37 PM EDT
He is a beta male...
Link Posted: 7/30/2010 6:43:37 PM EDT
I do believe TRAITOR is the appropriate word.
Link Posted: 7/30/2010 7:02:00 PM EDT
Originally Posted By thermocafe:
I do believe TRAITOR is the appropriate word.

Agreed. He hates most of the people of this country.
Link Posted: 9/15/2010 6:58:54 PM EDT
Bumped as recent events have reminded me what a CLOACA he is.
Top Top