Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/21/2017 10:32:53 AM EDT
Lol that courty is fucked up beyond beleif yet they find time to be pissed off at this.
Sad but some countries are just doomed

http://www.heraldlive.co.za/news/world/2017/04/21/thousands-hardline-islamists-protest-bangladesh-statue/

Not even a titty out

Link Posted: 4/21/2017 11:39:24 AM EDT
[#1]
I need a slice of apple pie,

While reading about George Washington to remind myself how awesome my team is
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 11:47:42 AM EDT
[#2]
They have solved every one of their other pressing issues so they have the luxury of tidying up the small details

Link Posted: 4/21/2017 11:51:04 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Shit holes.

The world is wAsted on certain populations
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 4:33:48 PM EDT
[#4]
Remember when John Ashcroft had a couple of statues covered up in the Justice Department over a stone titty or two?

Sexual repression just fucks people up. The sooner we as a species accept sex is just normal and quit freaking out about it the better off we'll be.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top