Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/30/2003 6:57:25 AM EDT
Banged one of the chrome nerf bars on my F250 crew cab over the weekend while off-road in Michigan's Upper Penninsula.

I'd like to find just one replacement, but havn't had much luck.  Anyone know how I might find one online?  Already tried ebay.
Link Posted: 5/30/2003 7:17:48 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/30/2003 7:25:01 AM EDT
[#2]
pics
Link Posted: 5/30/2003 7:26:40 AM EDT
[#3]
TRY WWW.JUNKYARDDOG.COM I USE THEM AKK THE TIME IT LINKS YARDS ACROSS THE COUNTRY WITH YOUR REQUEST AND THEN THEY CONTACT YOU.
Link Posted: 5/30/2003 7:45:30 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
pics
View Quote

I'll try and get something up.  It may not even show up on film - my wife say's its nothing to worry about, but the goddamned truck is only 6 months old (to me) and I've wanted this thing for a [b]long[/b] time and I just can't stand the thought of having even the nerf bars looking hillbilly-ish.

Kind'a like the feeling you get when you don't have that one part fer yer AR and it just doesn't seem that all will be right with the world without it, ya' know?
Link Posted: 5/30/2003 8:37:10 AM EDT
[#5]
I agree with another poster, except call your local large salvage yard. They call into a network and find the part for you.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top