BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/30/2018 1:58:28 AM EDT
22 hours remaining as of this edit.

https://www.bhphotovideo.com/find/dealZone.jsp
Link Posted: 4/30/2018 2:02:16 AM EDT
[#1]
The big ones for me beyond AF tuning is that it checks AF consistency, sharpest aperture on a given lens, and if dust in the lens is affecting image quality or focus.  Plus it makes MTF charts and the like so you can see the exact performance of the lens/camera combo.

Downside is it is a 12 month license from purchase.  You can still use the software after that, you just don't get the updates for newer lenses or tweaks that they put out.  Personally since pretty much all of my lenses are old models, it's a non-issue for me.  For folks that run the cutting edge glass or something, then $100 a year isn't exactly a big purchase anyhow.
Link Posted: 5/2/2018 2:17:51 AM EDT
[#2]
Changed OP for Photoshop and Premiere sale.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top