Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/24/2020 9:33:46 PM EDT
Caught part of it tonight on the history channel and it’s wanting me to watch the series again.   Netflix doesn’t have it, Amazon prime has it for 34.xx.  Any other options?
Link Posted: 12/24/2020 9:52:26 PM EDT
[#1]
Hbo Max subscription or buy it on Blu Ray.
Link Posted: 1/17/2023 3:57:15 PM EDT
[#2]
Reviving an old thread yet I’m watching it now on HBO max. Darn good show.
Link Posted: 1/18/2023 10:13:25 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By NoEffects6:
Reviving an old thread yet I’m watching it now on HBO max. Darn good show.
View Quote

Just finished a rewatch of the entire series a couple of weeks ago. About to start with The Pacific here shortly.
Link Posted: 1/22/2023 2:30:00 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Stitches1974] [#4]
I have the Band of Brothers/ Pacific blu ray combo. One of the best movie purchases I've ever made.

You can find similar combo sets at Best buy or Amazon for under $50.00
Link Posted: 2/7/2023 5:42:53 AM EDT
[Last Edit: mike9199] [#5]
Putlocker and similar websites. They have a lot of ads of course, but you can find almost everything there.
Most important here is to use a vpn service while streaming, like express vpn for example https://www.firesticktricks.com/expressvpn-review.html.
For many years already it is rated one of the best vpns which exist on the market these days and the fees are really low in my opinion.
Link Posted: 2/8/2023 5:52:09 PM EDT
[#6]
On episode 6 of The Pacific. Fantastic.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top