Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/18/2007 6:34:06 AM EDT
Link Posted: 4/18/2007 6:36:14 AM EDT
[#1]

We must ban these assault light sabers, they have no use but to kill and maim...
Link Posted: 4/18/2007 6:50:53 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 4/18/2007 6:54:02 AM EDT
[#3]
Assault light saber?  Where would you attach a bayonet on that thing?
Link Posted: 4/18/2007 6:55:34 AM EDT
[#4]
It is the bayonet, man.  It's an assault bayonet lightsaber.  

It can slice through schools and nuns on an entirely different planet..
Link Posted: 4/18/2007 7:03:52 AM EDT
[#5]
I'm all in favor of that!  Only professionals have the training required to use them!!  And the ban will keep lightsabers out of the hands of animals who would use them to work terrible harm!!

Link Posted: 4/18/2007 9:00:47 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 4/18/2007 6:27:07 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
I'm all in favor of that!  Only professionals have the training required to use them!!  And the ban will keep lightsabers out of the hands of animals who would use them to work terrible harm!!

I am the only squirrel in this tree professional enough to use a LSBR 40....  

Clearly. only the most violent would ever use a hi-cap lightsaber. The batteries should run out at 10 strikes, don't you think?  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top