Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/8/2002 10:07:59 PM EDT
I am sick of this board. Every single time I read a post filled with stupidity I am actually dumb enough to reply to it thinking I will actually make someone realize something, or even make them ask themselves "Could I be wrong?"

Before I came on this board I don't think I ever questioned the honor or integrity that comes along with being American. But now after this board...

People I believe are true Americans and actually stand up for what REAL Americans should are the following:

Tim
SteyrAug
SinistralRifleman
GoatBoy
GarryOwen

And many more I am forgetting right now.

These people I know are good people, people that just by talking to them, I'd be willing to put my life down for, because they have integrity and honor.

So get me the fuck out of here before I forget that a whole nation cannot be held accountable for its few idiots.
Link Posted: 8/8/2002 10:09:18 PM EDT
[#1]
you want to leave? cant you just not come back here? or close your account?
Link Posted: 8/8/2002 10:09:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/8/2002 10:10:50 PM EDT
[#3]
I'll do the best that I can for you.
Link Posted: 8/8/2002 10:14:55 PM EDT
[#4]
I vote with my mouse ---->  See Ya !

Go play with the girls over at full-auto.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top