Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/21/2001 7:24:38 PM EDT
Well, since so many people are killed by cars, about 1 person every 30 minutes just by drunk driving, more than guns, I say ban cars! Hmm... whats next, Bikes, then fireplaces, then stoves, then pens (they kill you know...) then hands since people kill with their bare hands.... I wonder what will we have left about 200 years later if this trend of banning continues? Ever saw Demolition man? Its a movie about how everything, including beef and salt, are banned!
Link Posted: 7/21/2001 7:28:23 PM EDT
[#1]
Guns make loud noises! That can't be good!!!
Link Posted: 7/21/2001 9:23:08 PM EDT
[#2]
free will, its obvoiusly the most dangerous thing the world has ever seen. how can we have complete peace if humans continue to have free will? natural law, the law that dictates that a being can do whatever it wants while humans check it with civil law must be repealed. hell, humans need to be banned!!!!  ban life so there is no more death!!! whoa, think about that last line for a second, i think i just stumbled onto something.
Link Posted: 7/21/2001 11:09:26 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I wonder what will we have left about 200 years later if this trend of banning continues?
View Quote

Please,do tell me what makes you think that there will even be a human lifeform on this planet 200 years from now?
Link Posted: 7/22/2001 12:51:47 AM EDT
[#4]
No joke, a lot of Tree Hugger types want to do this very thing.
Link Posted: 7/22/2001 2:22:59 AM EDT
[#5]
Ya, it would really suck if Taco Bell was the only game in town.

What's the story on the old marinated meat again?
Link Posted: 7/22/2001 3:58:41 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 7/22/2001 4:04:49 AM EDT
[#7]
[-!-]
Link Posted: 7/22/2001 4:17:27 AM EDT
[#8]
I am looking for another gas guzzler.  To date, I have a new Hummer and a new Mercedes SUV, I am looking for somethign which projects "Power".  Anyone have any ideas as to what I should get?

(I will pass on the little sports car things, my wife is into them, I don't enjoy them much).
Link Posted: 7/22/2001 4:33:57 AM EDT
[#9]
I am looking for another gas guzzler.
View Quote

The Ford Excursion is the largest passenger vehicle on the road.  Personally I like the Denali/Escalade, but finances forced me to settle for a Tahoe.  Four wheel drive, all the bells and whistles, 13 MPG average; I love it.
Link Posted: 7/22/2001 4:35:14 AM EDT
[#10]
hielo: you have what!!!!!!!  [>(]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top