Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/1/2002 12:02:53 PM EDT
Let's hear your Badge bunnie stories, please keep them PG-13 or below.

I was dispatched to a Possible tresspassing call. Non-residents using the condo complex jacuzzi.
On arrival found female condo complex resident being serviced by two guys in the jacuzzi, getting it from both ends so to speak. Since she is a resident there is no tresspass. Since we had no private party to sign a private persons arrest form, we cant even cite for lewd acts or indecent exposure. So while we are getting names and DOB's for our patrol log the young "lady" invites us to her place after our shift is over. We politely declined.
Link Posted: 1/1/2002 2:24:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Badge bunnies have been hunted to extinction in my area.
Link Posted: 1/1/2002 2:29:38 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
View Quote

My friend, they are more abundant here than ever before!!! New species have even been spotted! The Manhattan small tailed large breasted badgebanger have just returned from their summer migration to the Hamptons...you arent looking hard enough!

Edited because I cant spell!
Link Posted: 1/1/2002 5:21:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
View Quote

The firefighters must be exceeding the bag limit.
Link Posted: 1/1/2002 7:39:18 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

My friend, they are more abundant here than ever before!!! New species have even been spotted! The Manhattan small tailed large breasted badgebanger have just returned from their summer migration to the Hamptons...you arent looking hard enough!

Edited because I cant spell!
View Quote

Perhaps Downstate; I am in the politically correct atmosphere of an Ivy League College town, wher it is more fashionable to go about dressed in rags, unshaven and rebellious...and thats just the women. If you are having some success Downstate, best of luck. You guys need all the luck you can muster these days.
Link Posted: 1/2/2002 8:43:08 AM EDT
[#5]
The Manhattan small tailed large breasted badgebanger

rflmao,thats great!!!!
Link Posted: 1/2/2002 6:36:42 PM EDT
[#6]
We just call them "Head Jobs" around here. Then again we are somewhat unrefined.
Link Posted: 1/2/2002 7:03:10 PM EDT
[#7]
AR15Fan,

You don't list an email address, so here it is:

This topic appears to fall under Forum Conduct Guideline 2d):

[b]2d) No inappropriate topics. This includes all of the above and further covers topic titles of a racial nature, sexual nature, or violent nature. The "Babe of the Day" and "Hunk of the Day" threads are no longer welcome topics.[/b]

I'm afraid I have to lock the thread because the subject matter is in viloation of the Forum Conduct Guidelines.

It will remain locked unless you can convince me or one of the Staff folks to unlock it.

Dave G
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top