Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/21/2004 5:12:47 AM EDT
AIR: ........................$666.04

Lmao, I am gonna die
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 5:22:10 AM EDT
[#1]
You should change your name to trollyarms.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 5:24:53 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
You should change your name to trollyarms.

I know,

Wait, how the fuck is this trolling? Explain. Simply found it funny. Got my e-ticket and the total cost with tax was $666 it's a sign from god for christ sake. Saying I am about to die.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 5:25:18 AM EDT
[#3]
Only the Devil himself would have the name of Oly Arms.

No God fearing individual would advertise the fact that he owned one of those pieces of sh!t.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 5:26:34 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Only the Devil himself would have the name of Oly Arms.

No God fearing individual would advertise the fact that he owned one of those pieces of sh!t.

Lmao, oh. How many have you owned. I own a few never have owned being I still own them.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 5:33:04 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 7:52:36 AM EDT
[#6]
Well I own the ABC's and a few oly's never have had problems changing parts. Not sure about the charging handle thing since I use the gas busters but other than that I have never had a problem.

I guess some people have just had bad exp, but I am sure that has happened with every brand.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top