Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/1/2002 9:13:11 AM EDT
Good one, this morning.

BG breakes into school, we get there, set perimeter and wait for the puppy.  Two k-9 units show up.  Myself and another go inside.  One stays outside to help hold there.

We search and search, but no go.

BG, makes a break.  We are on other side of building when he makes his move.  K-9 outside of building goes for the BG.  BG dosen't stop running, K-9 is released.

Well, you know the rest.  BG's arm took a rather good chewing.  Sucks to be him!

When are the bad guys going to wise up and learn when puppy shows up, just quit.  It ain't worth the ass kicking they are going to take from the puppy!

Man, I love K-9's, can't wait to have my own.
Anyone else got a good K-9 yarn?
Link Posted: 1/1/2002 10:44:10 AM EDT
[#1]
I love my dog, 85% of the time when I show up and give my K-9 announcement they give up, its the 15 % that wish they would have.
Link Posted: 1/1/2002 10:58:01 AM EDT
[#2]
2nd hand story:
BG breaks into used car dealership. Police show up and set perimeter. Tell BG to come out or they will send in the puppy. BG refuses and hides under a desk. Puppy removes BG from under the desk. BG shows up in court several days later. BG'S head looks like a baseball. Final score Puppy 1 BG 0. Anyone suprised?
Link Posted: 1/4/2002 3:47:03 AM EDT
[#3]
I love puppies.

I've often fantasized about having a "K9 leopard" that could be released for a building search.  Can you imagine being the douchebag trembling behind a partition as that low rumbling cough gets closer and closer.  Here kitty kitty!
Link Posted: 1/4/2002 4:54:30 AM EDT
[#4]
Disclaimer: I'm not a LEO and this is a second-hand story.

A close family friend who was a SWAT cop in Washington, D.C. before Marion "Pass the pipe, Ho" Barry got into office and disbanded the unit told me a story of surrounding a house containing a barricaded bad guy who was known to be armed. They rammed the door, but all the furniture and crap wouldn't let it open very far. Randy said a guy on the team grabbed a piece of torn up garden hose and shook it in front of the downstairs window and hollered, "Come out or we'll send in the snake!"

Bad guy screamed, "Snake!? Snake!? Don't put no snake in here!" The guy was in cuffs about ten seconds later.
Link Posted: 1/5/2002 2:26:34 AM EDT
[#5]
SNAKE!!! OMG THAT IS A SCREAMER
That is better than the guys making dog noises over thier PA to get the guy to come out of a building.....
Link Posted: 1/6/2002 8:05:33 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 1/6/2002 8:19:32 AM EDT
[#7]
Cool.  We need more puppys really serving mankind.

OK LEOs here is the burning question of the day:

What's up with the female deputy from Prince Georges County Maryland who got TEN YEARS for siccin' her pooch on BGs?

I have NO agenda here...I am really curious to hear the unvarnished.  Did she cross the line and use the pooch illegally or was her trial a set-up designed to send a message to all of the cops in PG County to lighten up on the denizens of the county.

For the uninformed, PG is a 'burb of DC.  It is also one of the highest crime venues in our area.  Lots of shootings this year already...and the shame is, not all were BGs going down.

Just curious...anybody know?

[>:/]
Link Posted: 1/6/2002 8:20:56 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Good one, this morning.

BG breakes into school, we get there, set perimeter and wait for the puppy.  Two k-9 units show up.  Myself and another go inside.  One stays outside to help hold there.

We search and search, but no go.

BG, makes a break.  We are on other side of building when he makes his move.  K-9 outside of building goes for the BG.  BG dosen't stop running, K-9 is released.

Well, you know the rest.  BG's arm took a rather good chewing.  Sucks to be him!

When are the bad guys going to wise up and learn when puppy shows up, just quit.  It ain't worth the ass kicking they are going to take from the puppy!

Man, I love K-9's, can't wait to have my own.
Anyone else got a good K-9 yarn?
View Quote

A school?  What in the hell is a perp doing a B&E on a school for?

What is worth taking in there?  Certainly not my old term papers.
Link Posted: 1/6/2002 8:55:44 AM EDT
[#9]
Drunk BG shows up at ex-wifes home. He goes in the front door, she goes out the back. Other than violating the recently issued PFA order, and physically abusive prior history, wife maintains BG is an "OK" guy and should be "left alone". (guess she forgot he came after her) Nonetheless, BG won't come out and finally attempts a hasty departure from a 1st floor window. Thanks to "Benjie", this wife beater did not get 60 yds. If BG had not fought back against Benjie so much, he would not have rcv'd any where near as much of a chewing.  
Link Posted: 1/7/2002 6:19:06 AM EDT
[#10]
"A school? What in the hell is a perp doing a B&E on a school for?
What is worth taking in there? Certainly not my old term papers."

When was the last time you went into a school of any moderate size?  Laser Disc players, computers galore, VCR's, printers, scanners, Tv's, satellite dish recievers, money, food.  You name it and it's a target rich enviroment.  Little turds can't seem to resist the tempations.

Sure wish I could convince my Chief to get a second pooch..........    
[:(]
Link Posted: 1/7/2002 3:00:27 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
"A school? What in the hell is a perp doing a B&E on a school for?
What is worth taking in there? Certainly not my old term papers."

When was the last time you went into a school of any moderate size?  Laser Disc players, computers galore, VCR's, printers, scanners, Tv's, satellite dish recievers, money, food.  You name it and it's a target rich enviroment.  Little turds can't seem to resist the tempations.

Sure wish I could convince my Chief to get a second pooch..........    
[:(]
View Quote

Sheesh...!  The last time I was in school (Not college.)  Let me see...it was 1964 just before I split for the Navy.  Not an LEO either so I don't stay up on the latest perp stuff.

I definitely see your point.

I sure hope your chief gets you that new puppy.  The more perps you guys get off the streets, the better all our lives will be.

Keep up the good work!

[:D]
Link Posted: 1/7/2002 4:38:18 PM EDT
[#12]
It gets eerie being in there all alone when we get dispatched for alarms.

I know all my brothers will have a ship fit knowing we go into buildings alone when we have alarms but we do.  Now, if it's pretty plain like the situation above, we call in the calavary but on just general alarms, nope it's just me and John Wayne.

The second pooch, would be so beneficial.

Thanks for the support, LWilde!
Link Posted: 1/9/2002 5:03:16 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
A few years ago,the big guy on the left saved my wife's life. She was walking alone in the state park, in the woods a few hundred meters from the road, in deep snow. 'Smokey' was in the trees doing his thing. My wife turned around, and a man with a with  ski mask, and his pants down was closing fast. She screamed,and as 'Smokey' came out of the wood full tilt, the BG started screaming....Gib  [img]http://www.ehomebook.com/users/gib187th/images/Three%20dog%20day.jpg[/img]
View Quote

Oh...I love it!  Did he bite it off?  SIC 'EM SMOKIE!
I'd of loved to see the look on that perv's face when that puppy roared in.

-Two in the COM...one in the head.

[;D]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top