Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/22/2008 9:21:00 PM EDT
I realize that most (if not all) of us think that this behavior is 'over the top...' I realize that most of these are staged... but tell me: How many of you can honestly say that you don't find this video amusing, and can sympathize, at least a little, with the participants?

Bad day at the office
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 9:28:27 PM EDT
[#1]
PC Load Letter, what the fuck does that mean!?!
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 9:33:33 PM EDT
[#2]
I don't work in an office but I have "vented" my frustration before, never violence towards another co-worker though, that's inexcusable. Sometimes I will get frustrated with the machine I'm running and hit it with a big steel bar or large hammer. Luckily I work in a factory where loud banging and crashes are common.
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 9:36:07 PM EDT
[#3]
I do quite a bit of wrenching for a living. Needless to say, my tool cart has had the shit beat out of it by numerous wrenches, numerous times. That's about the extent of my anger.
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 9:38:39 PM EDT
[#4]
I honestly feel pity for people who have to work in cages like zoo animals, and don't blame any of them a bit.

I kicked a forklift last week, but that's about the extent of my 'work rage.'  
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 10:03:53 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I honestly feel pity for people who have to work in cages like zoo animals, and don't blame any of them a bit.

How's your foot?
Link Posted: 7/23/2008 4:20:15 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

+1
Link Posted: 7/23/2008 4:36:35 AM EDT
[#7]
I think that video is about 10-12 years old.  I remember getting it on a CD included with a PC game magazine way back in the day.

-James
Link Posted: 7/23/2008 7:37:23 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

How's your foot?

Flat soled kick.  I knew what I was kicking.
Link Posted: 7/23/2008 7:40:20 AM EDT
[#9]
That counter weight will getcha
Link Posted: 7/23/2008 7:40:25 AM EDT
[#10]
Is this a collection of all the fake "bad day at the office" videos?
Link Posted: 7/23/2008 8:31:15 AM EDT
[#11]
I like how all the office Lemmings just stand up and stare like pussies.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top