Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/16/2006 8:02:26 PM EDT
  I think we all know that women, or certain women have a thing for "bad boys". That women like bad boys is not really the purpose of this thread.

There used to be guys that would get dressed in black turtle necks and a beret and try to act intellectual and anti establishment to get pie. Then it was tie dye and anti war with the objective of pie.

I'm sure that there are guys getting pie by alluding to being a ALF (animal liberation front) members...

But, what about the libs that wear the arab scarves, and wanna be al quida?
Does this mean that:

DURKA DURKA JIHAD = DURKA DURKA PANTYREMOVER?
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 8:17:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Chicks dig losers.  Britney Spears? Just accept it. They usually like them with long hair, tattoos, and a prison or felony record. And if they smoke and are drug addicts, that's a big plus. One of my wife's friends proved this theory.  She left her "boring" husband (To chicks like this "Boring" is defined as having short hair, a job, and no tattoos or felony convictions) To make a long story short, this once very good-looking bitch now is a meth junkie, has lost a bunch of her hair (she used to have the most beautiful hair I have ever seen)has Hepatitis and a spawn from a drug addict.

And her husband has a new girlfriend and will soon be married.  Not as good-looking as his pre-junkie wife, but she is totally devoted to him.

All because he was "boring."
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top