Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/17/2001 6:49:58 AM EDT
Have you been to stores/companies where the employees have bad communication amongst themselves?

Example: I went to the Range/Gun store Sunday evening. While there, I saw an AR-50 and asked the price on it. The guy told me $1,800.00. I said to myself, WOW; I'd actually buy it for that price (I've wanted one for a while now). So the next day (yesterday), I went back, cash in hand. This time I ask a different employee, "How much for the AR-50?"
"$2,658.00, and it's yours." W.T.F.? In less than 24hrs that weapon changed prices.

It's obvious that the first guy didn't know the price of it. He told me originally that it was a parts gun, and that's why it was so cheap. I said fine, I'd still buy it.

That kind of sh!t pisses me off, does this happen to anyone else too?

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top