BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/19/2004 7:25:49 PM EDT

Link Posted: 9/19/2004 7:27:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Classic
Link Posted: 9/19/2004 7:30:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Manila John!  I just heard about him here www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=276459  

Cool mag.  These days that cover would make some lawyers wealthy.
Link Posted: 9/19/2004 7:30:17 PM EDT
[#3]
If you put a rag on that japs head this thread would get locked.

Oh, and I am just speaking in the lingo of the time to be historically accurate.
Link Posted: 9/19/2004 7:33:24 PM EDT
[#4]
Sad how pussified we have become.
We're more concerned about hurting our enemies feelings or damaging their self proclaimed "holy sites".

Link Posted: 9/19/2004 7:33:25 PM EDT
[#5]
bump
Link Posted: 9/19/2004 7:40:34 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Oh, and I am just speaking in the lingo of the time to be historically accurate.

Yep, I am ashamed at how ashamed we are about our past and what it took to win a world war. I keep wondering what else needs to happen to wake our country up and realize that we are in WWIII. The sooner we react to that fact the  sooner we will be done with it.

Bob
Link Posted: 9/19/2004 7:41:40 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

You ain't whistling Dixie, buddy.....
Link Posted: 9/19/2004 7:48:42 PM EDT
[#8]
YOU HAVE TO DEHUMANIZE YOUR ENEMY TO DESTROY HIM!!!!
Link Posted: 9/19/2004 7:51:28 PM EDT
[#9]
Our enemy dehumanized himself, so it makes it easier for us.

Too bad some people in this country seem to think WE are the BAD guys!
Link Posted: 9/19/2004 7:51:30 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 9/19/2004 7:51:43 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

The islamic cockroaches don't need us to dehumanize them.
They take care of that all by themselves with great skill.
Link Posted: 9/19/2004 7:56:53 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Luckily for us our enemies have always been INHUMAN in the first place!

Doesn't take much 'dehumanization' to make the Rape of Nanking look like an ugly event.

Eric The(SonOfAWWIIVeteran)Hun

My point is that we, as a nation do not allow the dehumanization of the enemy in media anymore. Which is what the Macs post was about. The media, dehumanizing our enemy.
This board wont even allow it.
Link Posted: 9/19/2004 7:59:41 PM EDT
[#13]
In WWll every single Kraut or Jap was an enemy but we are not allowed to lump muslims in the same boat.
I used Kraut and Jap to be historicaly accurate. Honest.
Link Posted: 9/19/2004 8:04:43 PM EDT
[#14]

So far, yep to all above.

Link Posted: 9/19/2004 8:15:32 PM EDT
[#15]
Apparently 'Muslim Extremists' holding the bloody, cut-off head of an American hasn't had enough of an effect on the PUSSIFIED portion of our population.

Maybe it's time to release the really ugly pictures of 9/11 to show what was done to us as a People.
Perhaps being forced to view the carnage would intensify the will of the pussified and raise the level of consciousness in them to the anger that is justified.

Apparently.  Maybe.  Perhaps.
Link Posted: 9/19/2004 8:20:31 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
Apparently 'Muslim Extremists' holding the bloody, cut-off head of an American hasn't had enough of an effect on the PUSSIFIED portion of our population.

Maybe it's time to release the really ugly pictures of 9/11 to show what was done to us as a People.
Perhaps being forced to view the carnage would intensify the will of the pussified and raise the level of consciousness in them to the anger that is justified.

Apparently.  Maybe.  Perhaps.

They wont show it. They dont even show the planes hitting the towers anymore.
Its sad, really. Not that people died but that people refuse to see.
Link Posted: 9/19/2004 8:47:02 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Ahh... fuck it!
fixed it for you.

Link Posted: 9/19/2004 8:56:00 PM EDT
[#18]
Owned!
Link Posted: 9/19/2004 9:19:37 PM EDT
[#19]

A few nights ago I watched Nightline. The whole show was about the children killed at the Russian school. They said nothing about the rapes of school children or the bayoneting of babies. They just made it look and sound merely inconvenient for the hostages.

They made the “rebels” look as innocent as they could. People like Michael Moore must work there. If all you knew about it was from watching Nightline, you would think it was all the Russians fault.
v
Link Posted: 9/19/2004 10:00:20 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Ahh... fuck it!
fixed it for you.

home.columbus.rr.com/miketrac/pictures/temp/usmarines2.jpg

Link Posted: 9/20/2004 6:54:12 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
A few nights ago I watched Nightline. The whole show was about the children killed at the Russian school. They said nothing about the rapes of school children or the bayoneting of babies. They just made it look and sound merely inconvenient for the hostages.

They made the “rebels” look as innocent as they could. People like Michael Moore must work there. If all you knew about it was from watching Nightline, you would think it was all the Russians fault.
v

Because if there really is terrorism around the world, Americans will be more compelled to vote for Bush.

Plus, this is standard operating procedure for liberals:
"There's nothing bad happening"
"Guns, who needs a gun?"
"Nukes cause wars, not discourage them"
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 7:25:05 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Ahh... fuck it!
fixed it for you.

IBTL!

WOW!

How long's this thread going to last?......

Good job, LS, good job. The truth shall set you free!

"Free Leisure_Shoot!"
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 9:32:20 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

v

WTF?
This shit went on during the school seige?  And nobody reported more about it?
I had no idea.
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 9:34:08 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

+1
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 9:37:15 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Ahh... fuck it!
fixed it for you.

BWAAHAHAHAHA!!!

Genius at work!  

(Damn I wish I understood all this imagery stuff!)
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 9:41:36 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Ahh... fuck it!
fixed it for you.

...works for me.  
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 9:59:25 AM EDT
[#27]
Alright, feeding off inspiration, I added the infamous glass creating bright cloud.

My ISP seems to be running really slow right now, though.
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 10:10:04 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

v

WTF?
This shit went on during the school seige?  And nobody reported more about it?
I had no idea.

Several reports 15 and 16 year old girls were taken into a side room and raped. I saw one report of an 18 month old repeatedly stabbed. I think he survived. I think I saw this on the Fox webpage.
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 10:46:55 AM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 11:14:37 AM EDT
[#30]

My point is that we, as a nation do not allow the dehumanization of the enemy in media anymore. Which is what the Macs post was about. The media, dehumanizing our enemy.
This board wont even allow it

I feel that that is worth repeating.

You can sit here all day long calling the President of the United States a thief, a liar, a traitor, a murderer ... makes no difference, it's free speech. You can say it here, you can say it on TV, you can say it in the newspaper, you can stand on your roof and scream it.

You're within your rights under the First Amendment.

But try talking about Islam.

Try suggesting that Islam is the enemy of America, the enemy of democracy. Try suggesting that the only things this "religion" values are ... hatred, murder, and death.

Granted, you may accurately say say that not all Muslims are our enemy. That is certainly true. But at the same time, it is important to remember that virtually ALL of our enemies in this war ARE MUSLIMS.

Imagine, in WWII, if you weren't allowed to suggest that the Germans and the Japanese were the enemy - that we were only at war with the "radical" ones.

Folks, not every man, woman and child who was vaporized in Hiroshima was our enemy. Nor did the Nagasaki bomb sort out the innocent from the guilty. This is the nature of war - it is stupid, brutal, bloody, cruel and horrificly unfair, to say the very least.

War is also unwinnable, when we refuse to aknowledge the true identity of our enemy. When we allow the enemy walk (and fly!) freely within our borders, planning his next cowardly attack on the innocent, and the helpless.

When do we take off the blindfold? Three years after 9/11, racial profiling - which almost certainly have prevented the attacks - is still illegal. Worse than illegal, racial - or religious - profiling is considered immoral, even evil.

Sigh.

After Beirut, after Tehran, after Pan Am 103, after Kenya and Tanzania, after the USS Cole, after the first Trade Center bombing, after Bali and Berlin and Beslan and Madrid AND 9/11 ... and ...

After all this and more, we refuse to aknowledge the true identity of the enemy.

We call this war the "War on Terror."

Terror is not the enemy, folks, any more than bullets are the enemy. Terror is a WEAPON.

The weapon of choice for an enemy we have yet to even call by it's own name.

Link Posted: 9/20/2004 11:37:59 AM EDT
[#31]
dixiedawg, you are right.

We are held prisoner to the religion of "political correctness."

Likewise, it is perfectly acceptable to call a middle aged white man anything that you like, but say anything about anyone else, & you are committing a "hate crime."

When will the USA come to it's senses?  I think that it will take a lot more than another 9/11, unfortunately.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top