Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 11/23/2003 5:08:52 PM EDT
I tweaked my back a couple of weeks ago while doing shrugs of all things. I would like to think that I am not the moron who does more of a claf raise/throw the weight up a little thing. So this incident came as a big surprise.

I have just completed a light back workout and feel great. Good to be back in action.
Link Posted: 11/24/2003 10:01:44 PM EDT
If someone tell you you're lifting with your calves/throwing...tell them you're doing a train-up to olympic lifting ;) Just Kidding! Great to hear you back in action!
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 5:15:31 AM EDT
Be careful about "feeling better". It can be deceiving and you may not actually be better and as soon as you try the heavy weight again wham you've got a worse injury. Just this last summer (July) I pulled a muscle in my neck down through my upper back doing military press. It took 3 months before I was able to stretch out without feeling it and gave it 2 more weeks before I got back to it (2 weeks ago). Yours may not be as bad but just be careful. You don't want a worse pull that will put you down for longer. Glad to hear you're feeling better though. Good luck.
Top Top