Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/17/2005 7:03:18 AM EDT
I had back surgery for a ruptured disc late last year and had been feeling fantastic.  Last saturday while doing a small bit of plumbing I felt some lower back pain.  Just about when I was going to call it quits, I heard my neighbor shouting for help.  His horse was out of the fence and heading towards the road at full gallop.  I jumped up and ran to head off the horse and felt that dreadfull aching throb across my lumbar area. Now I can barely move and the doc has me on anti-inflamitorys, muscle relaxers and stretching excercises. Hopefully it's just muscles but I'm wondering if it aint another disc. Snake bit mofo!

Well at least I aint Sgtar15!  He's in pain AND ugly!

Whaaa whaaa poor pitiful me rant over.
Link Posted: 3/17/2005 7:05:39 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Well at least I aint Sgtar15!  He's in pain AND ugly!

Whaaa whaaa poor pitiful me rant over.

Better post pics.
Just to be sure.

Sorry about the back.
I have had to suffer with back problems, but seem to have them pretty well under wraps for the past 3 years now with a monthly chiropractor visit.
Link Posted: 3/17/2005 7:09:27 AM EDT
[#2]
Back injuries suck, sorry to hear it.  I hope you get better soon.
Link Posted: 3/17/2005 7:09:48 AM EDT
[#3]
Careful with the ghosts
Link Posted: 3/17/2005 7:20:27 AM EDT
[#4]
I use SgtAR15 as my point of reference  a lot as well....

Example..."Well my life sucks...but at least I'm not SgtAR15" after saying that, I feel better!
Link Posted: 3/17/2005 7:25:19 AM EDT
[#5]
Well, on a more positive note, you're now a good candidate for "medical" marijuana therapy...
Link Posted: 3/17/2005 10:40:06 AM EDT
[#6]
Man I thought use was back on Hayron.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top