Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/30/2006 11:52:15 AM EDT
I don't know if this is a dupe, i checked & found nothing. Either way this is a fcuked up story. Poor little baby, thank God he's ok.

ETA: Some people are so fcuked up, as a father this kind of news just get's my blood boiling.

Brazilian Baby
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 11:55:31 AM EDT
[#1]
moses?
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 11:58:41 AM EDT
[#2]
I saw the video on TV last night. The mother should be beated within an inch of her life. Made healthy again, then beaten.....etc...etc...etc...
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 11:59:13 AM EDT
[#3]
I saw the video of that on the news here last night.

Heart-wrenching to say the least
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 12:01:10 PM EDT
[#4]
Can someone stop the world?  I want to get off now  
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 12:01:38 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I saw the video on TV last night. The mother PARENTS should be beated within an inch of her THEIR life. Made healthy again, then beaten.....etc...etc...etc...

Fixed it.

I saw this too and I wonder if this won't turn out to be another 'finger in a bowl of chilli" thing.
I mean...I dunno...it seems TOO F*CKED up.

But I guess since Susan Smith, anything is possible.
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 12:02:47 PM EDT
[#6]
God was definitely with that child.

I could not believe my eyes when I saw that video... What is it with some people.

Well, the good news is that the baby didn't die and will hopefully go to a good home.
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 12:04:53 PM EDT
[#7]
I saw it earlier today. If there are words to describe my feelings towards the person that did this, they aren't in my vocabulary.

How anyone can bring themselves to do such a thing is beyond comprehension.

Sickening.

Link Posted: 1/30/2006 12:12:04 PM EDT
[#8]
They have gators in brazil dont they?

one lucky kid.
Parents should be thrown in jail for a while.
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 12:14:17 PM EDT
[#9]
My wife flipped when they said the baby was 2 months old....she could not fathom raising a baby for 2 months and then tossing it into a fucking river.

The baby's parents need to be flogged.
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 12:18:46 PM EDT
[#10]
And what else floats in water?

Rocks?! Churches!? Small pebbles!?
A BABY!
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 12:22:06 PM EDT
[#11]
The mother, Simone Cassiano da Silva, 27, has denied throwing the girl into the lake. She claimed she gave the baby to a group of homeless people because she did not have enough money to raise the child.

"I couldn't stay with her," da Silva told AP Television News. "I did not have a minimum psychological condition to stay with her ... I asked them to leave the baby in some place for me, because I did not want to see it."

At least she had a good explanation.    
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 12:27:01 PM EDT
[#12]
from what i saw and my lack of faith in humanity i wouldnt it put it past a group including the mother to have done this as a set up and then sell the tape. humanity is beyond suck.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top