Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/6/2004 9:08:37 PM EDT
I was driving into Nashville on I-24 when I notice an suv type vehicle pull up beside me. They are hanging RIGHT beside me so as I'm apt to do I look over to see what the drivers intentions are. There is paper sign being held up by the passenger saying"Bush sucks, you asshole!" So as I'm putting my 1911 under my leg in case they decide to pass the point of general herassment I can see the driver laughing and the passenger is now flipping me off. Ok ,no big deal I don't even get mad, I just slow down a bit (were doing 70, the posted speed limit) and the suv takes off and after about 2 or 3 seconds is passing cars pretty good. BTW, they had Kerry stickers on the back of thier rig. I continue on and about 5 minutes later I notice someone is pulled over by a state tropper. Again no big deal, people getting pulled over is pretty common. But as I'm getting closer I notice it is the vehicle that was beside me earlier harassing me! HA HA HA HA , I honk a couple of times as I drive by. Ahhhhh yes. Justice !
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 9:09:54 PM EDT
[#1]
Your state have a road rage law.  Should have called/stopped and reported them for it.
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 9:10:03 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 9:14:29 PM EDT
[#3]
DOH!!

Wouldn't you just love to have a pic of their faces, cop at the window, ticket book in hand, as you and wave in passing....

Ahh.  Devine justice.  Swweeet.
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 9:20:53 PM EDT
[#4]
Did they have a bumper sticker saying " I want my SUV banned, it's for the childeren"  They should get one if they don't.
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 9:48:15 PM EDT
[#5]
Did you hold up four fingers?
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 11:17:36 PM EDT
[#6]
Don't gaph these bastards off ass just some pacifist weinies, they preach peace and tolerance but are actually serious dangerous. The Republican office here in Orlando is filing a voter bullying suit because apparantly someone involved with the sKerry campaign sent some of their gorillas over to the republican office to harass them and anyone entering. I'm seriously thinking of heading down there to "bully back", make these bastards realize it ain't their game.
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 11:49:48 PM EDT
[#7]
 them kerry supporters sure are smart, aren't they?
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 11:59:53 PM EDT
[#8]
I give the "W" to Kerry supporters.  

Link Posted: 10/7/2004 12:04:21 AM EDT
[#9]
And ask them if they can read between the lines tfod.
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 12:06:14 AM EDT
[#10]
God, Karma... it doesn't matter.

It's all good.
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 6:15:58 AM EDT
[#11]
I was happy to just see them get pulled over. Maybe they were doing it to others and got pulled over for both? Wishful thinking I guess.Still makes me feel good though. Kind of like laughing and pointing my finger!Take care.
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 6:20:59 AM EDT
[#12]
When people get all pissed off at my driving and flip me off, I usually just smile and wave.  It pisses them off even more.  
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 6:23:37 AM EDT
[#13]
Yeah, that works good too. I've used that a couple of times myself. Take care.
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 6:29:29 AM EDT
[#14]
I've been hearing a bunch O' crap about public officials getting flak for political ads on POV's at their office etc............

FUNNY STORY:
At lunch a few days ago we were on the way back and we got jammed up behind this City vehicle with a large sign on the back that read : This Vehicle Make Frequent Stops; and it was just cruising along slowly, well about the time we drove around it we noticed that it was a City Refuse vehicle (small 1 ton) that was driving along picking up Kerry signs......NO KIDDING......there was nothing but Kerry signs in the back of this garbage truck.  Normally one of us would have had camera, but unfortunately we missed this one.  Classic
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 6:30:42 AM EDT
[#15]
Sweet Justice!
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 6:31:15 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
Your state have a road rage law.  Should have called/stopped and reported them for it.

Pull over and be a witness to their speeding
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 7:53:10 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
I give the "W" to Kerry supporters.  

where.com/~templar/asl/w.GIF

Four fingers = four more years.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top