Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
11/9/2018 9:21:38 PM
Posted: 3/13/2005 1:49:01 AM EST
[Last Edit: 3/13/2005 6:14:38 PM EST by grooVe]
BUSH in south america.... I think.

ETA: Fixed the link. Directly to the video now!
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 2:51:15 AM EST
The link wouldn't work for me, but I;m guessing it's from the incident in.... I want to say Chile... when the host nations security people didn't want to let the Secret Service agent in with the President. They got into a scuffle, and President Bush went in and pulled him out. I believe his words were "He's with me" as he was pushing the foreign security types away.
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 3:00:29 AM EST
That was pretty cool....

fucking flag burning shitheads at the end
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 3:03:27 AM EST
Worked for me - damn, it is so refreshing to see a NORMAL guy as president. He just pushed through, leaned over, grabbed the agent, and pulled him through. Clinton would have kept walking and not cared.

Warning - don't watch past the incident, since after that it is footage of protestors calling the US terrorists, and burning our flag
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 2:18:46 PM EST

Originally Posted By Greywolf2112:
Worked for me - damn, it is so refreshing to see a NORMAL guy as president. He just pushed through, leaned over, grabbed the agent, and pulled him through. Clinton would have kept walking and not cared.

Warning - don't watch past the incident, since after that it is footage of protestors calling the US terrorists, and burning our flag

+1

Clinton was an asshat, everybody knows that.

IMHO Bush is MUCH more sane than Clinton was.

And fuck those people at the end! Did you notice that the person holding the flag as it burned was a CHIC! I'm sorry but I believe that this whole "FEMINIST POWER" thing is fundamentally opposed to the ideals of America! NOT that I have ANYTHING against women, but those in that group have chosen to oppose us. So in the words of a great president, "BRING IT ON!"
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 2:20:24 PM EST
Didn't this happen, like, three months ago?
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 2:21:29 PM EST
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 2:23:30 PM EST
is there a trick to downloading it or is it just because Arfcom is crashing the site?
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 2:24:28 PM EST

Originally Posted By Wobblin-Goblin:

i am suprised the video wasn't on the news?
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 2:26:43 PM EST
[Last Edit: 3/13/2005 2:26:56 PM EST by Daytona955i]
There was a pretty big thread on here right when this happened.

That man, IS MY President.

Link Posted: 3/13/2005 2:28:35 PM EST

Originally Posted By mike45acp:
is there a trick to downloading it or is it just because Arfcom is crashing the site?

+1

Doesn't work for me.
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 2:35:28 PM EST
Bush is so boss. What a power stud. Does anyone know how big he is? He doesn't look very tall but he sure looks like he's the leader of the most powerful nation in the world doesn't he?

Patty
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 5:50:31 PM EST
[Last Edit: 3/13/2005 5:53:03 PM EST by grooVe]
Ok for all you people that can't seem to get it to work I have hotlinked it directly to the video.

The reason it wasn't working is because the person who coded the site put an extra '/' after the HTTP://. Here is the CORRECT direct link.

Video

ETA: I checked and it does work. The video is in .ASF format.
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 5:54:06 PM EST
Yes it's old, but it's nice to be reminded that we may very well have an actual man in the White House.
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 5:57:44 PM EST
FUCK those Mexican crackwhores! I'd like to see those bitches try that shit in New York. Makes me sick,

-Justin
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 6:14:53 PM EST
btt
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 6:17:08 PM EST
Why don't we ever see videos of Americans burning flags of other countries? I'd like to see a group burning a French, Mexican, German and any other country's flag that are giving us trouble.
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 6:21:47 PM EST

Originally Posted By Daytona955i:
There was a pretty big thread on here right when this happened.

That man, IS MY President.

+10 billion

Link Posted: 3/13/2005 6:39:57 PM EST
fuckin flag burners.

Link Posted: 3/13/2005 6:58:36 PM EST

Originally Posted By USPC40:
Why don't we ever see videos of Americans burning flags of other countries? I'd like to see a group burning a French, Mexican, German and any other country's flag that are giving us trouble.

Give me a couple days to try and get some of those flags and I'll record it and try to upload it, sound good?
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 7:15:42 PM EST

Originally Posted By mike45acp:

Originally Posted By Wobblin-Goblin:

i am suprised the video wasn't on the news?

It actually was. I saw it on FNC many times.
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 7:17:30 PM EST

Originally Posted By USPC40:

We had some fun with these effigies & flags of a German & French traitors.

Pistols:

Black rifles:

Belftfeds:

Tannerite

Link Posted: 3/13/2005 9:04:29 PM EST

Originally Posted By pattymcn:
Bush is so boss. What a power stud. Does anyone know how big he is? He doesn't look very tall but he sure looks like he's the leader of the most powerful nation in the world doesn't he?

Patty

+ 1 TRILLION. I was thinking the exact same thing about him looking like a leader.

I recall reading that he is close to 6'1" or so. Taller than me, but not REAL tall.
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 9:16:32 PM EST
[Last Edit: 3/13/2005 9:17:05 PM EST by The_Macallan]
I fucking hate third-world shithole countries like that filled with ignorant, grunting, ungrateful, American-flag-burning savages.

Damn fucking fools are any Americans who willingly travel or vacation ANYWHERE south of the American border. You vacation in Cancun, Mazatlan, Costa Rica, Guatemala or anywhere south of the US border you're just plain stupid.

They hate you down there.

They hate you with a passion down there.

They love your money but hate your guts.

They would just as soon skin your American carcass alive and eat your heart as they would serve you a pina colada or take you on a tour of their "rain forests" if they thought it wouldn't keep more US Dollar-dispensing tourists from coming back season after season. The only reason they don't kill every dumbass American tourist in Mexico or Latin America is because it would hurt their gravytrain of American welfare aka "tourism".

There ain't one fucking thing Mexico, Central America or South America have other than third-world shitholes filled with corrupt, barely-civilized barbarians who hate Americans but love Americans' money.

Link Posted: 3/14/2005 2:57:02 AM EST
[Last Edit: 3/14/2005 3:00:43 AM EST by napalm]

Originally Posted By grooVe:
Did you notice that the person holding the flag as it burned was a CHIC! I'm sorry but I believe that this whole "FEMINIST POWER" thing is fundamentally opposed to the ideals of America! NOT that I have ANYTHING against women, but those in that group have chosen to oppose us. So in the words of a great president, "BRING IT ON!"

Can you explain this thought process to me? How the hell do you go from a chick burning a flag to Feminazis being fundamentally opposed to the ideals of America?

Is it a stretch for you to believe that just any ol' gal is capable of holding a flag while it burns, or does she first have to be qualified as a Sixth Order ManHater Feminazi before being allowed to participate?

Link Posted: 3/14/2005 3:54:01 AM EST

Originally Posted By Handsome_Rob:

Originally Posted By pattymcn:

Patty

+ 1 TRILLION. I was thinking the exact same thing about him looking like a leader.

I recall reading that he is close to 6'1" or so. Taller than me, but not REAL tall.

Wow, 6'1" pretty tall. I just love that video where he goes back and says "He's with me"

Patty PS Mrs. Bush is just beautiful too. Such an elegant Lady.
Top Top